|Claudia Winkleman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 15, 1972|
Claudia Winkleman is an English TV presenter, film critic, radio personality, and journalist who has hosted several reality TV shows and events and is best known for presenting the dance-based reality TV series Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two (2004-2010). She has also written several columns about travel, gender issues, and relationships for news publishers and magazines such as The Sunday Times, The Independent, Cosmopolitan, and Tatler. In addition, she has hosted radio shows such as Hot Gossip, Claudia Winkleman’s Arts Show, and Claudia.
Claudia Anne Winkleman
Claudia Wicked Winkleman, Little Winkle, Clauds, Sausage
London, England, United Kingdom
Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom
Claudia had attended the City of London School for Girls. After her high school graduation, she joined Murray Edwards College, Cambridge from where she graduated with a Master of Arts degree in Art History.
TV Presenter, Film Critic, Radio Personality, Journalist
- Father – Barry Winkleman (Former Publisher)
- Mother – Evelyn “Eve” Pollard (Author, Journalist, Former Newspaper Editor)
- Others – Maud Elizabeth Daphne Marina Windsor (Half-Niece), Justin Lloyd (Step-Brother), Oliver Lloyd (Younger Half-Brother), Peter Pollak (Maternal Uncle), Ralph Pollak (Maternal Uncle), James Lloyd (Step-Brother), Rachael Lloyd (Step-Sister), Izzo Pollak (Maternal Grandfather), Martha Pollak, (Maternal Grandmother), Nicholas Lloyd (Step-Father) (Former Newspaper Editor, Broadcaster), Cindy Black (Step-Mother) (Author), Sophie Winkleman (Younger Half-Sister) (Actress), Lord Frederick Windsor (Half-Brother-in-Law) (Financial Analyst), Isabella Alexandra May (Half-Niece), Sally Soames (Aunt) (Newspaper Photographer) (d. 2019)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Claudia has dated –
- Kris Thykier (2000–Present) – Claudia got married to film producer Kris Thykier in Westminster, London on June 24, 2000. They have 3 children together, a daughter named Matilda Martha Thykier (b. 2006) and 2 sons named Jake Thykier (b. 2003) and Arthur Thykier (b. 2011).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of British, Austrian, Hungarian, and French descent.
- Petite frame
- Fringe haircut
- Affable smile
- A quirky sense of humor
Claudia has been featured in the TV commercial for Head & Shoulders.
Claudia Winkleman Facts
- Claudia’s parents got divorced when she was just 3 years old. Both her parents married other partners in the same year, 1979.
- She co-hosted with talk show host Graham Norton, the inaugural edition of the Eurovision Dance Contest in 2007 and the subsequent edition, in 2008.
- In 2007, she handled telephone calls at the BT Tower in London for the Disasters Emergency Committee during an event organized to show solidarity with the victims of the humanitarian crisis in the Darfur region of Sudan.
- She was featured without makeup in Heat magazine in June 2008 to take a stand against the practice of excessive airbrushing of the images of female celebrities in magazines and movie posters.
- In 2012, she hosted and was also a member of the panel of judges of the FilmNation shorts at the British Film Institute. The event was a part of the Cultural Olympiad for the 2012 London Olympic Games and encouraged youngsters to get involved in film making.
Featured Image by Claudia Winkleman / Instagram