|Tatjana Patitz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||March 25, 1966|
|Date of Death||January 11, 2023|
Tatjana Patitz was a German model and actress who had been featured in editorials such as Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, and Vogue and had worked with the top fashion houses and designers including Chanel, Versace, Salvatore Ferragamo, Valentino, Karl Lagerfeld, Helmut Lang, Donna Karan, Jean-Paul Gaultier, and Vivienne Westwood. She was also one of the “big five” supermodels, along with Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington, and Cindy Crawford, who appeared in the 1990 music video for the song Freedom! ’90 by George Michael.
Tatjana Patitz was born on March 25, 1966.
Tatjana died on January 11, 2023, at the age of 56 due to breast cancer in Santa Barbara, California, U.S.
Hamburg, West Germany
Malibu, California, United States
- Sibling – Sophie (Younger Sister)
Tatjana Patitz was represented by –
- The Model CoOp – New York
- VIVA Model Management – Paris
- VIVA Model Management – London
- D’management Group – Milan
- VIVA Model Management – Barcelona
- Elite Model Management – Amsterdam
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Mega Model Agency – Hamburg
- LA Model Management – Los Angeles
- Munich Models – Munich
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tatjana Patitz had dated –
Note – Tatjana Patitz had a son named Jonah who was born in 2004.
Race / Ethnicity
- Exotic looks
- Magnificient facial features
9.5 (US) or 7 (UK) or 40 (EU)
She had appeared in TV commercials for brands such as Pantene Pro-V shampoo (1997), Dockers (1997), Cartier, L’Oréal, Revlon, Levi’s, Corsa, Dupont, and Ralph Lauren.
Tatjana Patitz Facts
- She grew up in Skanör, Sweden.
- She was 7 years old when she learned to ride horses and participated in horse camps.
- Tatjana Patitz had worked with several photographers including Peter Lindbergh, who once wrote, “I admire Tatjana because she always stays herself. She’s very soft, but at the same time she’s powerful and knows how to stand up for what she thinks, and it’s always very enriching to be with her. It’s impossible not to admire her and over the years not to be just a little bit in love with her.”
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Cheryl Lynn Austin in the 1993 American crime film, Rising Sun, starring Sean Connery, Wesley Snipes, Harvey Keitel, Tia Carrere, and others.
- Tatjana Patitz had also showcased her acting skills in projects like Restraining Order, The Single Guy, etc.
- She had been one of the favorite models of Anna Wintour, editor-in-chief of Vogue.
- She had lived on a ranch in Malibu, California, and had 4 horses, 4 dogs, and 2 cats.
- Harper’s Bazaar once wrote, “Indeed, Patitz’s features almost confuse. Like Garbo or the Mona Lisa, the inexplicable gifts of line and luminescence defy definition.”
- Tatjana Patitz was a vegetarian.
- She also used her voice to campaign for ecological causes and animal rights.
Featured Image by Tatjana Patitz / Instagram