|Snejana Onopka Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 15, 1986|
Snejana Onopka is a Ukrainian supermodel who is best known for walking the ramp for several brands such as Dolce & Gabbana, Chanel, Chloe, and Christian Dior. She has also modeled for Karl Lagerfeld, Oscar de la Renta, Alexander McQueen, and Gareth Pugh. She is known for gracing the cover of several magazines like i-D, Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and Numéro. Snejana also has a huge fan base with more than 3 million followers on Instagram.
Сніжана Дмитрівна Онопкo
Severodonetsk, Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic
In 2014, Snejana intended on going to Law School.
- Siblings – She has a brother.
Snejana is represented by –
- The Face – Paris
- Why Not Model Management – Milan
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
5 ft 9.5 in or 176.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Snejana has dated –
- Oleksandr Onyshchenko (2009) – According to sources, it is believed that Snejana was engaged to Ukrainian politician and entrepreneur Oleksandr Onyshchenko during 2009.
- Mykola Shchur (2011-Present) – Snejana tied the knot with businessman Mykola Shchur on November 15, 2011, in Kiev. She wore a gown from Vera Wang. It is said that the only reason why she wore a gown was that her mother wanted her to wear one.
Race / Ethnicity
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU) or 7 (UK)
Snejana has endorsed several brands such as Tom Ford Beauty, Siviglia, Dolce & Gabbana, Saint Laurent, Calvin Klein, Prada, Alexis Bittar, Bloomingdale’s, Calvin Klein Jeans, Chanel Haute, Cle de Peau Makeup, Emilio Pucci Eyewear, Etro, Gucci, Gucci ‘Eau de parfum 2’ Fragrance, ‘Hugo’ by Hugo Boss, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton Eyewear, Max Mara, Pierre Balmain, Rebecca, Shiseido, Valextra, Yves Saint-Laurent Eyewear, and many more.
Best Known For
- Walking the ramp for several high-end brands such as Chanel, Chloe, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, and Louis Vuitton
- Modeling for many designers like Karl Lagerfeld, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, and Valentino
- Gracing the cover of top magazines such as i-D, Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and Numéro
- Her fashion spree during the mid-2000
First Fashion Week
Snejana debuted at the Ready to Wear – Spring/Summer 2006 fashion week. She walked for many brands like Calvin Klein, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Miu Miu, and Proenza Schouler. Snejana also walked for designers Custo Barcelona, Marc Jacobs, and Michael Kors along with many more.
Snejana Onopka Favorite Things
- Shows Of All-Time – The First Dolce & Gabbana Show that she walked for wearing a red dress
- Shoes – A pair of heels that she bought from Marc Jacobs
Source – Lucire.com, YouTube
Snejana Onopka Facts
- She was born and raised in Severodonetsk and later in 2001, she shifted to Kiev.
- Snejana was 15 years old when an agent from DNA Model Management had discovered her in Kiev.
- She is not particularly fond of wearing bright colors.
- At the age of 19, she moved to New York to pursue her career as a model on a much higher scale.
- Snejana wanted to become a model from a very young age. However, just before she could be discovered, she started to give up her dreams at the age of 14.
- In the past, Snejana was recognized as one of the “thinnest runway models” in the fashion industry.
- Snejana’s father used to be a member of a rock band when she was little. Hence, he encouraged her to indulge in singing.
- In 2005, she worked with an American fashion photographer for the Prada and Dolce & Gabbana ad campaign.
- In the past, she was included in models.com‘s “Top 50 Models” list.
- She is very fond of her Pomeranian who she often refers to as her little princess.
- In 2011, after getting married, she fell apart from her career and made a re-entrance in 2014.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Alagich Katya / Flickr / CC BY-2.0