|Angad Bedi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||February 6, 1983|
Angad Bedi is a talented actor and model from India. He is known for his roles in F.A.L.T.U, Ungli, Pink, Dear Zindagi, Tiger Zinda Hai, Soorma, The Zoya Factor, and Gunjan Saxena. He has also modeled for Shantanu and Nikhil, Rohit Bal, Raghavendra Rathore, Manish Malhotra, and others.
Angad Singh Bedi
Angad Bedi studied at Gyan Bharati School in Saket, New Delhi, and Bishop Cotton School in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh. Later, he graduated from St. Stephen’s College, Delhi.
- Father – Bishan Singh Bedi (Indian cricketer)
- Mother – Anju Inderjit Bedi
- Siblings – Neha Bedi (Sister), Gavasinder Bedi (Brother), Gill Bedi (Sister)
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Angad Bedi has dated –
- Nora Fatehi (2016-2018)
- Neha Dhupia (2018-Present) – The couple got married on May 10, 2018. They have a daughter Mehr Dhupia Bedi (b. November 18, 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
- Narrow jawline
- Prominent nose
- Tall height
Angad Bedi has either promoted or endorsed brands like –
- Panasonic Washing Machine
- Shazé Jewelry
- Black Dog Scotch Whisky
- Raghavendra Rathore
- Zara India
Angad Bedi Facts
- Growing up, he played cricket Under-19 level for Delhi.
- As a child, he did not go for holidays.
- His first trip overseas was to the United Kingdom in 1990, when he accompanied his father, who was then the cricket manager of the Indian cricket team.
- His childhood memories include going for a run with their 2 Dobermanns and his father, with whom he liked hanging out.
- Apart from cricket, the common interests he shares with his father are food, tennis, athletics, discussion of his mom, and dogs.
- The one life lesson that his father has given him is humility.
- His biggest drive for choosing film as a career has been Amitabh Bachchan.
- At the age of 17, he made up his mind to pursue films instead of cricket.
Featured Image by Angad Bedi / Instagram