|Stephen Boss Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||September 29, 1982|
Stephen Boss is an American dancer, choreographer, actor, television producer, and television personality who became well-known to TV audiences due to his stint on So You Think You Can Dance (2008, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015) and as a guest DJ on The Ellen DeGeneres Show (2014-2022).
Stephen Laurel Boss
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Stephen attended Lee High School in his hometown and graduated in 2000.
He studied Dance Performance at Southern Union State Community College in Alabama and Chapman University in California.
Dancer, Choreographer, Actor, Television Producer, Television Personality
- Mother – Connie Boss Alexander
- Siblings – He has 1 brother.
Stephen’s net worth was $5 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft or 183 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Stephen has dated –
- Allison Holker (2010-Present) – He began dating So You Think You Can Dance alum Allison Holker in 2010. The couple tied the knot on December 10, 2013, in California. They welcomed a son named Maddox Laurel Boss (b. March 27, 2016) and a daughter named Zaia Boss (b. November 3, 2019). Stephen also adopted Allison’s daughter Weslie Renae Boss (b. May 2008) from her previous relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
He has African-American ancestry.
- Often seen wearing a hat or beanie
- He sports a beard and mustache.
Stephen Boss Facts
- He received the nickname ‘tWitch’ in his childhood as he would constantly be popping and ticking instead of sitting still.
- Stephen became obsessed with dancing after watching Michael Jackson.
- He previously choreographed for the South Korean singer named Se7en (Choi Dong-wook).
- Stephen has a Jack Russell mix dog that he named ‘Krypto’ as he is a huge fan of the Superman comic books.
- He became the runner-up to winner Joshua Allen on season 4 of So You Think You Can Dance in 2008.
- Stephen is a member of the Breed OCLA and Chill Factor Crew dance troupes.
Featured Image by Stephen Boss / Instagram