|Allison Holker Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 6, 1988|
Allison Holker is an American dancer, choreographer, and actress who is best known for her appearances on dance reality shows such as So You Think You Can Dance and Dancing with the Stars. On Dancing with the Stars, she has participated with celebrities like Jonathan Bennett, Riker Lynch, and Andy Grammer. During the course of her career, she has been honored with numerous awards such as the “National Senior Dancer of the Year”. She also received a Primetime Emmy Award nomination for “Outstanding Choreography” in 2013.
Allison Renae Holker
Minnesota, United States
In June 2006, she graduated from Timpanogos High School in Orem, Utah.
She took dance training from The Dance Club in Orem.
Professional dancer, TV actress
She is signed to Diaz Management Group.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Allison has dated –
- Stephen “tWitch” Boss (2010-Present) – Allison Holker started dating pro dancer Stephen “tWitch” Boss in August 2010 after meeting him on the set of the dance show So You Think You Can Dance during season 7. She had a crush on him, the moment she met Stephen in the rehearsals. After dating for more than two years, the couple got engaged on January 20, 2013. By the end of that year, on December 10, 2013, they had married each other at Villa San-Juliette Winery in California. He is around 9 inches taller than her. The couple was expecting their first child together in 2016. They welcomed a son named Maddox Laurel Boss on March 27, 2016. In May 2019, they announced that they were expecting their 2nd child together. The couple welcomed a daughter named Zaia Boss on November 3, 2019.
Allison already has a daughter, Weslie Renae Fowler (born – May 2008) from her previous relationship(s).
Race / Ethnicity
She has German and part-Asian ancestry.
- Amber-colored eyes
- Well defined body
34-25-33 in or 86-63.5-84 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
Along with Stephen “tWitch” Boss, she has appeared in Microsoft’s Surface Pro commercial.
Best Known For
Appearing on the dance competition show So You Think You Can Dance, first as a contestant in season 2, and then as an all-star from seasons 7 to 11.
Allison appeared in the 2006 comedy-drama TV film High School Musical for her role as a cheerleader dancer.
First TV Show
In 2011, she appeared as dancer #3 in the dance mystery series House M.D. in an episode entitled “Bombshells.”
It’s understandable that dance is her biggest workout. Practicing dance and other dance rehearsals for the shows provide her with a nice cardio workout.
As per her interview with Women’s Fitness, she does workout almost daily. Allison starts with cardio for 20 minutes followed by weight training for 45 minutes. The complete exercise session is ended by doing stretching for 10 minutes. Every day, she works on one body part.
Apart from this, she also brings variation to her routine by cycling at SoulCycle, Pilates, yoga, and TRX training.
Holker is also an Onnit Athlete. You can check here profile @ www.onnit.com.
Allison Holker Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi
- TV Shows – Scandal, Game of Thrones, House of Cards, Friends (1994-2004), Disney’s Jessie
- Book – Harry Potter book series (By JK Rowling), etc.
- Movie – Snatch (2000), Harry Potter film series (All 8 films)
- Movie (Growing Up) – The Lion King
- Color – Black, Silver
- Band – R5
- Dance Styles – Hip hop, jive, cha-cha, Argentine tango, contemporary
- City – Toronto (in Canada)
- Item – Her daily planner
Source – YouTube Interview, Us Magazine
Allison Holker Facts
- Allison was born in Minnesota but raised in Orem, Utah.
- Holker started taking dance training at the “Dance Club” at the age of 9.
- As a professional dancer, she is skilled in various dance forms including contemporary, ballet, tap, and jazz.
- She got to perform at the 2002 Winter Olympics, both at the opening and closing ceremony with the band Earth, Wind & Fire.
- Allison is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- As a dancer, she won her first national dance title in 2004.
- At 16, Allison commenced teaching dance at The Dance Club from where she took the training.
- Her first job ever was to teach dancing at the studio and even to clean it.
- She actually wanted to be a wrestler, when she was young.
- Allison and her husband, tWitch have two dogs named Krypto and Luna.
- She is not good at cooking.
- She has danced for many artists until now such as Rihanna, Demi Lovato, 50 Cent, Christina Perri, etc. Out of all those, dancing for 50 Cent was his favorite.
- She is the costume designer for Tenth House Dance.
- From 2013 to 2014, she played devil girl in the Hit the Floor series.
- She has 2 extra bones in her feet.
- She does not wear flip flops.
- Allison is afraid of water.
- Allison always thinks that she would live her another life as a professional tennis player.
- She prefers red wine instead of white wine.
- Korean BBQ is her cheat meal.
- Allison’s dream vacation is to spend a month in Europe where she would like to stay in Paris, Rome, and Tuscany.
- Without painting her eyebrows, she doesn’t leave her house.
- She is addicted to coffee. At one time, she was ordering thrice from Starbucks daily.
- For her house furnishing needs, she prefers going to HomeGoods.
- She is obsessed (up to some extent) with Kelly Ripa.
- She was the buyer of Chrissy Teigen‘s cookbook Cravings when it was released in 2016.
- If she wasn’t a professional dancer, she would have been a child psychologist.
- She has a tendency to steal her husband’s clothes because she thinks men clothing fits better on her than women.
- She sometimes cries watching HGTV home improvement shows.
- She believes in the existence of dragons.