|Christine Teigen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 30, 1985|
Christine Teigen is an American model, television personality, voiceover artist, author, and entrepreneur who has been a part of various shows and movies like Inside Amy Schumer, The Mindy Project, The Simpsons, America’s Next Top Model, Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation, Double Dutchess: Seeing Double, Lip Sync Battle, Bring the Funny, and Chrissy’s Court. Known for her quick wit, Chrissy has never shied away from expressing her political views and has been a vocal critic of U.S. President Donald Trump.
Christine Diane Teigen
Delta, Utah, United States
Beverly Hills, California, United States
Christine graduated from Huntington Beach High School in Huntington Beach, California in 2003.
Model, TV Personality, Author, Voiceover Artist, Entrepreneur
- Father – Ron Teigen Sr. (Electrician)
- Mother – Vilailuck Teigen
- Siblings – Tina Teigen (Sister)
The modeling agencies to which she has been signed are –
- Vision Los Angeles
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Milan
- IMG Models – Sydney
- Iconic Management – Hamburg / Berlin
She is also represented by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
American singer-songwriter, John Legend commenced dating the model in January 2008. They engaged in December 2011. Both of these have hit the red carpet on many occasions. Two years later, on September 14, 2013, the couple got married in Como, Italy. Also, John Legend’s hit song All of Me is dedicated to his wife. On April 14, 2016, the couple welcomed their first child, daughter Luna Simone Stephens. Luna was conceived through IVF.
Their 2nd child, a son named Miles Theodore Stephens, was born on May 16, 2018. On September 30, 2020, she suffered a miscarriage which she revealed through social media. The couple was expecting a boy and was looking to name him ‘Jack’.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
She has Norwegian and German ancestry on her father’s side and is of Thai descent on her mother’s side.
- Bold and humorous personality
- Curvy physique
37-25-34 in or 94-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Christine has advertised for Billabong, Rock & Republic, Gillette Venus, Olay, Nike, Skullcandy headphones.
Best Known For
Becoming a Sports Illustrated Model, when she debuted in 2010
She has only appeared in the TV movies such as Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit 2009 as herself in 2009, Cookies & Cocktails as herself in 2011, E! Special: Scouted to Stardom as herself in 2012, E! After Party: The 2012 Academy Awards again as herself in the year 2012.
First TV Show
She has done TV shows, which include fashion shows and the Cooking Channel’s episodes.
In July 2010, she walked through the runway in True Religion Swimwear 2011 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim at Raleigh in Miami Beach, Florida.
In February 2013, Christine was featured in Cooking Channel’s Chrissy Teigen’s Hungry episode. It was a special show in which her wedding menu was discussed.
Other than these, she has been flashed in talk shows, TV documentaries, and others.
She had taken the help from the Pilates trainer, Regan Sur. She says –
“She is an amazing little cook herself. Our workouts consist of solely talking food as we forget how many reps I am actually doing.”
There is a list of the top 5 low-carb diets, revealed by the model herself. The list is as follows (in order) –
- Yum Nua (Thai Beef Salad)
- Baked Eggs in Ham Cups
- Grilled Portobello with Arugula and Tomato
- Stuffed Red Bell Peppers
- Prosciutto-Wrapped, Boursin Cheese and Bacon-Stuffed Chicken Breast
Christine Teigen Favorite Things
- Food – Cacio e pepe
- New York City Restaurants – Le Bernardin, Ippudo Babbo, Pho Grand, Frank, Il Buco, Momofuku Noodle Bar
- Beauty Product – Aquaphor (Lips), SK-II cream
Source – The New Potato
Christine Teigen Facts
- She graced the magazine cover of Ocean Drive (US) in August 2011.
- Teigen has appeared in the 2007 Maxim Swimsuit Calendar.
- Also, she has remained a part of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. In 2010, she was named “Rookie of the Year”. At that time, her model friend, Brooklyn Decker introduced her to the Sports Illustrated team to cast her.
- From 2006 to 2007, she served as a substitute model for Deal or No Deal.
- In 2004, Chrissy became IGN (Imagine Games Network) Babe.
- She has been featured in the 2011 video game – EA Sports’ Need For Speed: The Run.
- Whenever she goes on set, she always keeps n*de underwear, a n*de bra, and all types of chargers.
- While she working at a surf shop, the model was discovered by a photographer.
- In her free time, she likes to cook food and do writing work on the food blog www.sodelushious.com.
- She is good friends with the chef Kelsey Nixon. Chrissy enjoys reading more about food. She likes to expand her knowledge in this area.
- She has designed a capsule collection together with swimwear designer DiNeila Brazil. It was debuted at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in Miami in 2011.
- She provided vocals to the character of Nikki Blake in the 2011 racing video game Need for Speed: The Run.
- Eating alone in a restaurant is one of her favorite things.
- She has a pet dog.
- Alongside John Legend, she endorsed Elizabeth Warren during the 2020 Democratic Party presidential primaries and Joe Biden in the 2020 United States presidential election.
- On April 6, 2020, her comedic arbitration-based court show, Chrissy’s Court, premiered on Quibi.
- For Halloween 2020, Chrissy’s costume was the ballerina from Black Swan.
- To honor her late son Jack, Chrissy got the name “Jack” tattooed on her wrist in November 2020. Later, in January 2021, she got another tattoo on her spine that reads “Ooooh laaaa”, which was inspired by a song from John Legend‘s 7th studio album Bigger Love.
- In July 2020, she blocked more than 1 million Twitter followers in a single day in the middle of harassment over Jeffrey Epstein’s conspiracy theories. She also deleted 60,000 tweets due to constant harassment.
- In December 2020, she revealed that her daughter Luna lost her pet hamster named, Peanut Butter in November. However, she got a new pet hamster named, ‘New Peanut Butter’.
- On the occasion of Christmas, Chrissy gifts her husband John 2 things – a new work bag and a robe. This was revealed by John during a video series Legendary Christmas Tales in December 2020.
- While on a vacation in St. Barts in late December 2020, she got her nose pierced. However, the nose pin fell out just after some time and her hole healed. However, she finally got her nose pierced in January 2021.
- Chrissy’s new year’s resolution for the year 2021 was to explain less to people on social media about what she was doing and why she was doing it except for one thing – she would still explain how to cook things.
- In February 2021, she underwent endometriosis surgery.
- In 2021, she shared a past experience where she and her husband John had ordered a Cabernet (a type of wine) in a restaurant after the recommendation of a waiter. However, she was shocked after seeing the bill which amounted to $13,000.
- In March 2021, Chrissy and Kris Jenner launched a line of cleaning and self-care products called Safely.
- On March 24, 2021, Chrissy announced that she was quitting Twitter due to too much negativity.