|Ramona Singer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 18, 1956|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ramona Singer is an American actress, television personality, fashion industry veteran, entrepreneur, and blogger who is best known for having been cast in The Real Housewives of New York City, a reality television series that premiered on Bravo on March 4, 2008.
Rhinebeck, New York, United States
Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
Ramona Singer joined the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York to study marketing.
Actress, Television Personality, Fashion Industry Veteran, Entrepreneur, Blogger
- Father – Bohdan
- Mother – Veronika Mazur (nee Tersansky)
- Siblings – Sonya Mazur (Sister), Tanya Pettyjohn (Sister)
Ramona Singer has been represented by Abrams Artists Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
Ramona’s net worth had been $18 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ramona Singer has dated –
- Andrew Catapano – She has been in a relationship with Andrew Catapano. He reportedly spent 10 months in prison for fraud.
- Harry Dubin – Singer went out with Harry Dubin in the past.
- Mario Singer (1992-2015) – She was married to Mario Singer from 1992 to 2015. They have a daughter named Avery Singer (b. May 2, 1995). They got divorced in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
Ramona Singer is of Hungarian descent on her mother’s side and has Ukrainian American roots on her father’s side.
She has done endorsement work for Cameo.
Ramona Singer Facts
- Her book titled Life on a Ramona Coaster was released in 2015.
- Ramona has been diagnosed with Lyme disease.
- In 2019, she appeared in the short comedy film called Blair’s Lair – The Delivery Guy.
- Ramona Singer has also been cast in projects like The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Watch What Happens: Live, Entertainment Tonight, The Tyra Banks Show, The Wendy Williams Show, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, Rachael Ray, Big Morning Buzz Live, and Extra with Billy Bush.
- In 2015, Post Hill Press had published her memoir Life on the Ramona Coaster.
- In 2018, she had rented her mansion in Southampton for $165,000 per month.
- In March 2023, Ramona announced that she was quitting reality TV as she was bidding adieu to The Real Housewives of New York City where she had appeared in 13 seasons from 2008 until 2021.
- She was the very first female graduate in the four-year honor program of the Fashion Institute of Technology.
- She has also done a traineeship program at Macy’s.
- Ramona has also worked in the sales department for the companies Calvin Klein and French Connection.
- Between 2009 and 2010, she had sold 2 jewelry collections on the Home Shopping Network (HSN).
- In 2005, she started a jewelry line called True Faith Jewelry in collaboration with her now-former husband, Mario Singer.
- She has also done her own wholesale clothing business in the name of RMS Fashions, Inc.
- In 2010, she started her own skincare line called Tru Renewal. In 2018, she rebranded it as Ageless by Ramona.
Featured Image by Ramona Singer / Instagram