Tahj Dayton Mowry
Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.
Tahj went to Welby Way Elementary School in West Hills, California.
He later attended Pepperdine University in Malibu, California.
Tahj has played varsity football at California’s Westlake High School, then Savannah State University and also the University of Wyoming.
Actor, singer, voice actor, dancer
- Father – Timothy John Mowry (Worked in U.S. Army, and then jailer at City of Glendale Police Department)
- Mother – Darlene Renee Mowry (née Flowers) (Manager of her children’s careers)
- Siblings – Tamera Mowry (Older Identical Twin Sister), Tia Mowry (Older Identical Twin Sister), Tavior Mowry (Younger Brother)
He is signed with these agencies –
- United Talent Agency
- Harlot & Grace PR, Inc.
Pop, R&B / Soul
Not signed with any
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
67 kg or 148 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tahj Mowry dated –
- Aleisha Allen (2003-2007) – The two actors were romantically linked to each other from 2003 to 2007.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English ancestry on his dad’s side while he is of Afro-Bahamian descent on his mom’s side.
- Short hair
- Often wears W.W.J.D. (What Would Jesus Do) wristband
He has appeared in TWIX caramel commercial with his older twin sisters in 1993.
Best Known For
Playing the main role as T.J. Henderson in the WB’s sitcom Smart Guy from 1997 to 1999, and as Tucker Dobbs in the ABC Family original comedy series Baby Daddy.
As a Singer
As a singer, he released his first single titled “Flirt” in April 2015. It was produced by Excel Beats.
Later in August 2015, he released a six-song EP.
He also contributed towards songs for films. One of which is “Shine Your Light On Me” for School’s Out! Christmas.
In 1991, Tahj appeared in Rappin’ N’ Rhymin’ as himself.
First TV Show
In 1990, Tahj played the role as Greg in ABC’s sitcom Who’s the Boss? in an episode entitled “Who’s Minding the Kid?”
Tahj Mowry Favorite Things
- Food – Soul food such as collard greens, macaroni, etc.
- Coachella 2015 Artists – Flosstradamus, Chet Baker
- Movie – Hounded (2001)
Source – Reddit AMA
Tahj Mowry Facts
- Tahj’s dad is white while his mom is black.
- When his parents were studying in a high school in Miami, Florida, they met each other.
- He has voiced the role of Wade Load in the Kim Possible movie series in 2003 and 2005, and also the Kim Possible children’s animated series from 2002 to 2007.
- Tahj and all his siblings’ names start with letter T due to his dad (as his name also starts with T) while all 4 children have their middle names to be started with letter D (because their mom’s name starts with D).
- Visit his official website @ www.tahjmowryofficial.com.
- Connect with Tahj Mowry on Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud, Facebook, YouTube, and iTunes.