|Tahj Mowry Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 17, 1986|
Tahj Mowry is an American actor, voice actor, singer, and dancer who is known for playing T.J. Henderson in the sitcom Smart Guy, Tucker Dobbs in the sitcom Baby Daddy, Wade Load (voice) in the animated action comedy-adventure series Kim Possible, King Mamoud
Tanti in the animated series Aladdin, Teddy in the ABC sitcom Full House, and Shavon in the NBC sitcom Out All Night. He has also been cast in several other shows and movies including Kim Possible: A Sitch in Time, Kim Possible: So the Drama, Are We Done Yet?, Seventeen Again, Hounded, We Wish You a Merry Christmas, Welcome Matt, The Poof Point, Who’s the Boss?, Where I Live, Sonic the Hedgehog, Minor Adjustments, Star Trek: Voyager, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, The Weird Al Show, Friends, Family Reunion, and Desperate Housewives.
Tahj Dayton Mowry
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Tahj went to Welby Way Elementary School in West Hills, California.
He later attended Pepperdine University in Malibu, California.
Tahj has played varsity football at California’s Westlake High School, then Savannah State University, and also the University of Wyoming.
Actor, Singer, Voice Actor, Dancer
- Father – Timothy John Mowry (Worked in U.S. Army, and then jailer at City of Glendale Police Department)
- Mother – Darlene Renee Mowry (née Flowers) (Manager of her children’s careers)
- Siblings – Tamera Mowry (Older Identical Twin Sister), Tia Mowry (Older Identical Twin Sister), Tavior Mowry (Younger Brother)
- Others – Cloreta/Clo Flowers (Maternal Grandmother)
He has been signed with these agencies –
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Harlot & Grace PR, Inc.
Pop, R&B / Soul
His net worth had been $1.5 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
67 kg or 148 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tahj Mowry has dated –
- Naya Rivera (2000-2004) – Between 2000 and 2004, he went out with late actor Naya Rivera.
- Aleisha Allen (2006-2007) – The two actors were romantically linked to each other from 2006 to 2007.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
He has English and Irish ancestry on his dad’s side while he is of Afro-Bahamian descent on his mom’s side.
- Short hair
- Often wears W.W.J.D. (What Would Jesus Do) wristband
He has appeared in a TWIX caramel commercial with his older twin sisters in 1993.
He was also seen in the Space 58 commercial, Milk – It does a body good commercial in 1991, several McDonald’s commercials, a Pine-Sol commercial, etc.
Best Known For
Playing the main role as T.J. Henderson in the WB’s sitcom Smart Guy from 1997 to 1999 and for appearing as Tucker Dobbs in the ABC Family original comedy series Baby Daddy
As a Singer
As a singer, he released his first single titled “Flirt” in April 2015. It was produced by Excel Beats.
Later in August 2015, he released a six-song EP.
He also contributed to songs for films. One of which is “Shine Your Light On Me” for School’s Out! Christmas.
In 1991, Tahj appeared in Rappin’ N’ Rhymin’ as himself.
First TV Show
In 1990, Tahj played the role of Greg in ABC’s sitcom Who’s the Boss? in an episode entitled “Who’s Minding the Kid?”
Tahj Mowry Favorite Things
- Food – Soul food such as collard greens, macaroni, etc.
- Coachella 2015 Artists – Flosstradamus, Chet Baker
- Movie – Hounded (2001)
Source – Reddit AMA
Tahj Mowry Facts
- Tahj’s dad is white while his mom is black.
- When his parents were studying in a high school in Miami, Florida, they met each other.
- He has voiced the role of Wade Load in the Kim Possible movie series in 2003 and 2005, and also the Kim Possible children’s animated series from 2002 to 2007.
- Tahj and all his siblings’ names start with the letter T due to his dad (as his name also starts with T) while all 4 children have their middle names to be started with the letter D (because their mom’s name starts with D).
- For his performance in Smart Guy, he was nominated for the 1998 Young Artist Award for “Best Performance in a TV Comedy Series: Leading Young Performer”, 1998 YoungStar Award for “Best Performance by a Young Actor in a Comedy TV Series”, and Image Awards for “Outstanding Youth Actor/Actress” in both 1999 and 2000.
- He co-starred as Willie Donovan, Sydney’s younger brother, in the 2000 fantasy-comedy film Seventeen Again, a role for which he received a Young Artist Award nomination in the “Best Performance in a TV Movie (Comedy): Supporting Young Actor” category in 2001.
- In 2021, he co-starred as Matthew “Matt” Hilliard in the comedy-drama film Welcome Matt.
- Visit his official website @ www.tahjmowryofficial.com.