|Billy Bush Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 13, 1971|
Billy Bush is an American radio personality and TV host who is best known for his hosting of entertainment news-based programs such as Access Hollywood (2004-2016) and Extra (2019-Present). He had also hosted a syndicated talk and music radio show titled The Billy Bush Show (2008-2014).
William Hall Bush
Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Billy had attended St. Bernard’s School in Manhattan and St. George’s School in Rhode Island. He had later graduated, in 1994, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in international studies from the Colby College, a liberal arts college in Maine.
Radio Personality, TV Host
- Father – Jonathan Bush (Former Banker, Founder of the discreet banking services firm J. Bush & Co.)
- Mother – Josephine Colwell Bush (née Bradley)
- Siblings – Jonathan S. Bush (Older Brother) (Entrepreneur, Co-Founder and former CEO of the healthcare technology company athenahealth)
- Others – Prescott Sheldon Bush (Paternal Grandfather) (Banker, Politician, Former Senator) (d. October 1972), Dorothy Walker Bush (Paternal Grandmother) (d. November 1992), George H. W. Bush (Paternal Uncle) (Politician, Businessman, Diplomat, 41st President of the United States) (d. November 2018), William H. T. ‘Bucky’ Bush (Paternal Uncle) (Businessman) (d. February 2018), Prescott Bush, Jr. (Paternal Uncle) (d. June 2010), Nancy Walker Bush Ellis (Paternal Aunt) (d. January 2021), George Herbert Walker III (Paternal Cousin Uncle) (Businessman, Diplomat, Philanthropist) (d. January 2020), George W. Bush (Cousin) (Politician, Businessman, 43rd President of the United States), Jeb Bush (Cousin) (Politician, Former Governor of Florida), Patricia Bush (Aunt) (d. November 2015), Neil Bush (Cousin) (Businessman, Investor), Pauline Robinson Bush (Cousin) (d. October 1953), Dorothy Bush Koch (Cousin) (Author, Philanthrophist), Marvin Bush (Cousin) (Businessman), George Herbert Walker Jr. (Paternal Great Uncle) (Businessman, Co-Founder of the New York Mets baseball team) (d. November 1977), Barbara Bush (née Pierce) (Aunt) (d. 2018), Alexander B. Ellis II (Uncle-in-Law) (Businessman) (d. 1989), Joe Ellis (Cousin) (American Football Executive, President and CEO of the Denver Broncos), John Prescott Ellis (Cousin) (Media Consultant, Former Journalist), Nancy Walker Ellis Black (Cousin), Alexander Ellis III (Cousin) (Business Executive), Sarah Selden (Ex-Sister-in-Law), Laura Bush (née Welch) (Cousin-in-Law), Columba Garnica Gallo (Cousin-in-Law)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Billy has dated –
- Sydney Davis (1997–2018) – Billy had started dating Sydney Davis in 1997 and the couple got married on April 4, 1998. They have 3 daughters together named Josie Bush, Mary Bradley Bush, and Lillie Bush. They got divorced in July 2018, citing irreconcilable differences.
- Tinsley Mortimer (2019)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English, Scottish, German, Irish, Welsh, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Dutch, Swedish, Belgian, and French descent.
- Toned physique
- Short-cropped, wavy hair
- Affable smile
- Clean-shaven look
Billy Bush Facts
- At Colby College, Billy was a four-year letterman with the institution’s lacrosse team.
- He had served as a reporter for NBC at the 2004 Summer Olympics, and as the host for Access Hollywood‘s coverage of the 2006 Winter Olympics and the 2008 Summer Olympics.
- In July 2005, he was named in Esquire magazine‘s annual list of ’10 Men’.
- He has co-hosted both the ‘Miss Universe’ pageant and the ‘Miss USA’ pageant 4 times – both in the same year (2003, 2004, 2005, 2009).
Featured Image by Billy Bush / Instagram