|Emily Wickersham Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||April 26, 1984|
Emily Wickersham is an American actress who has appeared in more than a dozen shows and films but is most prominently known for her role as NCIS Special Agent Eleanor Bishop on NCIS. The role has garnered a number of fans with more than 400k followers on Instagram, more than 300k followers on Twitter, and more than 150k followers on Facebook.
Emily Kaiser Wickersham
Kansas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Emily went to Muhlenberg College where she studied for 2 years before making the decision to drop out. In the past, Emily took public speaking classes.
- Father – John Atwood Wickersham
- Mother – Amy Kaiser
- Siblings – Adam Wickersham (Brother)
Emily is represented by ICM Partners, Untitled and Sloane Offer.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emily has dated –
- Blake Hanley (2010-2018) – She and musician Blake Hanley tied the knot with one another on November 23, 2010. However, they legally parted ways in December 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Austrian and Swedish descent.
- Perfect lips
- Diamond face shape
She has done endorsement work for various brands including MTailor.
Emily Wickersham Favorite Things
- Part On NCIS – NCIS season 16
Source – Showbiz Cheatsheet
Emily Wickersham Facts
- She was raised in Mamaroneck in New York.
- Emily was cast in place of actress Cote de Pablo on NCIS in 2013. After 8 years, she was leaving the show in 2021 as her character Eleanor Raye “Ellie” Bishop was sent to a super-secret, undercover mission. She had appeared in a total of 175 episodes.
- She has a dog named Miguel.
- At the premiere of the film Gone (2012), she stated that her biggest fear was being kidnapped.
Featured Image By Alice / Flickr / CC BY 2.0