|Apsara Rani Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 12, 1996|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Apsara Rani is an Indian actress, dancer, and model who has worked mainly in Telugu cinema. She has been cast in a variety of projects such as Thriller, 4 Letters, Seetimaarr, Krack, Oollalla Oollalla, Dangerous, and D Company.
Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
Apsara Rani studied at a local private school. Afterward, she attended GIT College in Belgaum and graduated with a degree in Engineering.
Actress, Dancer, Model
- Father – Chandra Sekhar Maharana
- Mother – Sandhya Maharana
- Sibling – Ankan Maharana (Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Apsara Rani has Odia roots.
- Curly hair
- Often wears blue contact lenses
Apsara Rani Facts
- She was born in a middle-class household.
- Ever since she was a child, Apsara Rani became interested in acting and modeling and eventually decided to become an actress.
- She made her acting debut by playing the character named Anupama in the romantic drama film, 4 Letters, in 2019. Her fellow castmates for the projects included including Eswar, Tuya Chakraborty, Posani Krishna Murali, Kausalya, and Vidyullekha Raman.
- In 2020, Apsara Rani was cast as Meghana in the romantic thriller film, Thriller, directed by Ram Gopal Varma.
- It was Ram Gopal Varma who suggested she change her name from “Anketa” to “Apsara Rani”.
- She appeared in the musical number titled Bhoom Bhaddhal of the Telugu-language action mystery-thriller film, Krack, in 2021. Directed by Gopichand Malineni, the film stars Ravi Teja, Shruti Haasan, Samuthirakani, and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar.
Featured Image by Apsara Rani / Instagram