|Tinsley Mortimer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||August 11, 1975|
Tinsley Mortimer is an American actress, fashion designer, socialite, television personality, and blogger who rose to fame as “herself” in High Society and The Real Housewives of New York City.
Tinsley Randolph Mortimer
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Tinsley studied at St. Catherine’s School, a private all-girls Episcopal school in Richmond. Later, she joined Lawrenceville School, a boarding school in Lawrenceville, New Jersey, where she was a member of the Kirby House.
She went to enroll at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill as a freshman in college. However, she later transferred to Columbia University, from where she graduated with a bachelor of arts degree in art history.
Then, Tinsley went on to obtain her master’s degree in decorative arts from the Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum.
Actress, Fashion Designer, Socialite, Television Personality, Blogger
- Father – George Riley Mercer Jr. (Real Estate Investor)
- Mother – Dale Tatum Mercer (Socialite, TV Personality, Interior Designer)
- Siblings – Dabney Winston Mercer (Younger Sister)
- Others – George Riley Mercer Sr. (Paternal Grandfather) (Entrepreneur)
Tinsley’s net worth has been $35 million as per CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tinsley has dated –
- Robert Livingston Mortimer (1994-1995, 2002-2009) – She and Robert were 18 when they got married to one another for the first time. However, her parents got them to annul their marriage. Later, on May 4, 2002, they remarried in Richmond, Virginia but eventually legally parted ways in 2010.
- Alexander “Nico” Fanjul
- Billy Bush (2019)
- Scott Kluth (2017-2021) – Tinsley and Chicago-based Coupon Cabin CEO Scott Kluth met one another for the first time on February 11, 2017. It was fellow Real Housewives of New York City castmate Carole Radziwill who introduced them. However, they separated in October 2018. A year later in November 2019, the couple got engaged to one another but decided to call off the engagement in March 2021.
- Robert Bovard – Tinsley later started dating Georgia businessman Robert Bovard. In October 2023, it was revealed that the couple had gotten engaged and they tied the knot in November 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
- Well-toned physical appearance
- Raised eyebrows
Tinsley Mortimer’s Favorite Things
- Shoes – Mary Janes
- Movie – Girls Just Want to Have Fun (1985)
- Cheese – Easy Cheese
Source – Us Magazine
Tinsley Mortimer Facts
- She was brought up in Graymont.
- Her grandfather George founded Mercer Rug Cleansing in 1936.
- While studying at Columbia, she was a member of St. Anthony Hall. She also played varsity tennis and went on to play in the nationals.
- She is a descendant of multiple First Families of Virginia.
- One of the earliest posts that Tinsley uploaded to her Instagram account was on May 27, 2012.
- She has 2 pet dogs named Strawberry and Shortcake. These are rescue dogs which she had adopted from China.
- Tinsley is an advocate for animals, especially dogs.
- In April 2016, she was arrested for trespassing on the property of her ex-boyfriend in Palm Beach, Florida. However, the charges were dismissed.
- In December 2021, she revealed that she could not live without Pepperidge Farm Goldfish crackers.
- Her first concert was the German-French R&B duo Milli Vanilli.
- She is afraid of the dark and sleeps by switching on the table light.
- As claimed by Tinsley herself, she wears only hoop earrings. She has also designed a line of hoops with Jennifer Zeuner.
- In order to avoid forgetting something, she prefers to write on her hand which she calls “PalmPilot”.
- She is a member of Colonial Dames of America.
- She hates pump shoes and instead likes shoes with straps.
- She cannot tolerate flip-flops.
- She does not drive. Either her mom or sister takes her wherever she wants to go. If both are unavailable, she has to take an Uber.
- She never takes showers. Only baths.
- Tinsley finds it satisfying to do laundry.
- She loves singing.
- Mortimer uses Old Spice deodorant.
- In December 2021, she revealed that she only wore Hanky Panky lace thong underwear.
- Until the age of 12, she believed in Santa Clause.
Featured Image By Tinsley Mortimer / Instagram