|Kris Jenner Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 5, 1955|
Kris Jenner is an American media personality, socialite, producer, entertainment manager, and businesswoman who gained popularity as she started appearing in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Credited as “the matriarch of the Kardashian-Jenner brood” by Dimitri Ehrlich of Interview magazine, she has been featured on the covers of numerous fashion magazines including CR Fashion Book, Redbook, Cosmopolitan, Harper’s Bazaar, The Hollywood Reporter, Es Magazine, and New You. As a producer, Kris has worked on projects like Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kourtney & Kim Take Take Miami, Kris, Kourtney & Kim Take New York, and Kirby Jenner.
Kristen Mary Houghton
San Diego, California, United States
Hidden Hills, California, United States
Kristen went to Clairemont High School in San Diego, California.
Television Personality, TV Producer, Talent Manager, Media Personality, Socialite, Businesswoman
- Father – Robert True Houghton (Engineer)
- Mother – Mary Jo Shannon (née Campbell)
- Siblings – Karen Houghton (Younger Sister)
- Others – True Otis Houghton (Paternal Grandfather), Mary Lee Pickens (Paternal Grandmother), Gorden/Gordon Lowe Campbell (Maternal Grandfather), Lou Ethel Wyatt (Maternal Grandmother), Harry Shannon (Stepfather) (Businessman)
She herself serves as the manager for her daughters.
As per Forbes, Kris Jenner’s net worth was estimated at $190 million in 2020.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kris Jenner has dated –
- Alfred M. Garcia (1972-1973) – She was in a relationship with Alfred M. Garcia from August 1972 to February 1973.
- Cesar Sanudo (1972-1973) – Professional golfer, Cesar Sanudo (who died at the age of 67) and Kris dated each other for a couple of months from 1972 to 1973.
- Robert Kardashian (1973-1991) – In 1973, she started dating the attorney and businessman, Robert Kardashian. In 1977, Robert and Kris got engaged and on July 8, 1978, the duo got married. After remaining together for more than a decade, they called it quits in 1990 and filed for divorce, which was finalized in March 1991. Their split was friendly and so they remained close friends afterward. Robert died in 2003 of esophageal cancer. Through this relationship, Kris has 4 children, daughters Kourtney Kardashian (b. 1979), Kim Kardashian (b. 1980), Khloé Kardashian (b. 1984), and son Rob Kardashian (b. 1987).
- O. J. Simpson (1976) – Retired American football player O.J. Simpson and Kris were RUMORed to have had a fling with each other in 1976 and remained friends until the mid-90s.
- Alex Roldan (1983) – In 1983, Kris was RUMORed to have had a fling with Alex Roldan who is Kris’s friend and hairdresser for decades.
- Todd Waterman (1989-1990) – Former soccer player and animator Todd Waterman and Kris had an affair from 1989 to 1990. It was revealed by her in 2012. Kris was still married to Robert Kardashian at that time. This relationship also ended when Kris caught Todd with another woman.
- Caitlyn Jenner (1990-2014) – TV personality and former athlete, Caitlyn Jenner (formerly known as Bruce Jenner) started a relationship with Kris in November 1990 (when they met on a blind date) and married Caitlyn in April 1991 as soon as her divorce was finalized from Robert. In mid-2015, Bruce changed himself into a woman and adopted the name, Caitlyn. In October 2013, she split from Caitlyn and their divorce was finalized on March 23, 2015. They have two biological children from this relationship, daughters Kendall Jenner (b. 1995) and Kylie Jenner (b. 1997). Kris also has 4 stepchildren, Cassandra “Casey”, Burt, Brandon, and Brody Jenner.
- Benjamin Flajnik (2013-2014) – From November 2013 to January 2014, TV personalities Kris and Benjamin Flajnik were RUMORed to be dating each other. He is 27 years younger than her.
- Corey Gamble (2014-Present) – Kris met Corey Gamble in August 2014 via a mutual friend. They started dating after two months in October 2014. He is also 25 years her junior.
- Christopher Cunningham (2017) – It was RUMORed that she hooked up with Nigerien business professional Christopher Cunningham in September 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Kris has mostly English ancestry with partial amounts of Irish, German, Scottish, and Dutch ancestry.
37-27-37 in or 94-69-94 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
In 2012, she was seen in commercials for Zestra.
Kris has appeared in print ads for Skechers’ “Shape-Ups” athletic shoes (2011), and Kardashian Kolor nail polish line (2011-2012).
Best Known For
Appearing on the reality TV show Keeping Up with the Kardashians with her daughters.
First TV Show
Talking about television shows, she has played Kris Jenner in Real Husbands of Hollywood in 2013 and The Mindy Project in 2015.
Kris Jenner is a foodie and so keeping herself in shape sometimes becomes a problem.
She admits that it’s not easy for her to exercise and eat right at this age in the late 60s. In 2014, in an interview given to Heat Magazine, Kris told that she wakes up at 4:30 am and exercise.
By the way, she is very good at making guacamole.
Kris Jenner Favorite Things
- Movie Snacks – Popcorn, Milk Duds
- Vacation Spot – Mexico
- Movies – Doctor Zhivago (1965), The Sound of Music (1965)
- Person – Mason Dash Disick (Kris’s grandson)
Source – UsMagazine.com
Kris Jenner Facts
- When Kris was 7, her parents divorced. So, Kris (and her sister) was raised by her mom for the most part.
- In 1976, Kris worked as a flight attendant.
- Kris has undergone a boob job twice and also a nose job. To look beautiful and natural, she has also taken numerous botox treatments.
- She once had sex with her former husband Bruce Jenner (aka Caitlyn Jenner) in an airplane bathroom. It became public when the flight attendant congratulated them on the microphone for joining the mile-high club. It was the most embarrassing moment for Kris.
- In November 2011, Kris released her autobiography Kris Jenner… and All Things Kardashian.
- She is the founding owner of Jenner Communications through which she managed the career of her daughters.
- She was once gifted a Harley Davidson motorcycle by her husband on Christmas, which she crashed the same day.
- As a child, she never wore braces.
- Kris is allergic to bees and hence carries EpiPen with her every time.
- Alec Baldwin is her celebrity crush.
- She is OCD about her surroundings.
- In the FX limited series American Crime Story: The People v. O. J. Simpson, she was portrayed by actress Selma Blair. The series revolves around the O. J. Simpson murder case and is based on Jeffrey Toobin’s book The Run of His Life: The People v. O. J. Simpson (1997).
- Kris was gifted a red Ferrari 488 car by Kylie Jenner on Kris’s 63rd birthday in 2018.
- She was included at #92 on America’s Self-Made Women 2020 list by Forbes.
- As a talent manager, Kris takes a 10% share of every dollar her children make such as that from modeling, cosmetic company, and licensing deals.
- In October 2014, Kris released a cookbook titled In the Kitchen with Kris: A Kollection of Kardashian-Jenner Family Favorites.
- Along with Chrissy Teigen, Kris launched a line of self-care and cleaning products called Safely in March 2021.
- Kris was asked which out of all her daughters she would prefer calling when in crisis, Kris replied with Kim’s name.
- If given a chance to have dinner with 2 people (dead or alive), Kris would like to have that with Jesus and her late husband Robert Kardashian.
- She has appeared in the music videos for songs like Where’s the Love? by The Black Eyed Peas ft. The World and Thank U, Next by Ariana Grande.
- In May 2021, it was revealed that Kris and her daughter Khloe Kardashian had purchased a pair of side-by-side homes in Hidden Hills, California, for $37 million.