|Dillon Gabriel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||December 28, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Dillon Gabriel is an American football quarterback who played high school football at Mililani High School in Mililani, Hawaii, and then started his college career at UCF in 2019, before transferring to the University of Oklahoma in 2022, where he played for the Oklahoma Sooners.
Mililani, Honolulu County, Hawaii
Mililani Mauka, Honolulu County, Hawaii
Dillon Gabriel studied at Mililani High School, a public high school located in Mililani Town CDP, City and County of Honolulu, Hawaii. He played football there.
After graduating high school, he committed to play college football at the University of Central Florida (UCF) in Orange County, Florida. He later transferred to the University of Oklahoma in 2022.
- Father – Garrett Gabriel (Player as a quarterback and left a lasting mark on the University of Hawaii’s football program during the late 1980s and early 1990s)
- Mother – Dori Gabriel
- Siblings – Garrison Gabriel (Older Brother) (Football Player), Roman Gabriel (Younger Brother)
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
93 kg or 205 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dillon Gabriel has dated –
- Zo Caswell – He has been romantically involved with Zo Caswell.
Race / Ethnicity
Dillon Gabriel has done endorsement work for a variety of brands such as Waiākea, EvoShield, and others.
Dillon Gabriel Facts
- During his time at Mililani High School, Dillon Gabriel played football and was the Gatorade High School Football Player of the Year for Hawaii as a senior in 2018 (after passing for 3,754 yards and 38 touchdowns). He went on to finish his school career with 9,948 yards passing yards and 105 touchdowns.
- In 2019, he entered his first year at the University of Central Florida (UCF) as the backup to Brandon Wimbush. However, Dillon eventually took over during the first game as well as started the final 12 games of the season as the Knights finished with a 10–3 record capping with a 48–25 victory over Marshall at the Gasparilla Bowl.
- He concluded the 2019 season with 236 of 398 passes for 3,653 yards, 29 touchdowns, and seven interceptions.
- Dillon Gabriel led the Knights to a 6–4 record in his sophomore season and an appearance in the Boca Raton Bowl completing 21 of 45 for 217 yards and 2 touchdowns in a 49–23 loss.
- He suffered an injury on September 17, 2021, in a regular season game against Louisville on the final play of the game. He was subsequently carted off the field and X-rays were taken of his shoulder after the game. It was revealed that he suffered a broken left clavicle and although it did not require surgery, the injury ended his season early.
- Dillon Gabriel announced via social media on November 27, 2021, that he would be transferring from UCF and originally announced on December 16, 2021, that he would transfer to the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). However, on January 3, 2022, he announced he would transfer to the University of Oklahoma.
Featured Image by Dillon Gabriel / Instagram