|Brian Quinn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 14, 1976|
Brian Quinn is an American comedian, actor, producer, and podcaster who is well distinguished by the name “Q” on TruTV’s popular show Impractical Jokers. He is also noted for being a founding member of the improv comedy troupe The Tenderloins. He has also starred in several films such as Warshots (1999), Vulgar (2000), and Victor Crowley (2017). Brian has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 1.2 million followers on Twitter, and 500k plus followers on Facebook.
Brian Michael Quinn
Staten Island, New York City, New York, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Brian studied at the Monsignor Farrell High School. Later, he completed his studies from Brooklyn College.
Actor, Comedian, Producer, Author, Podcast Host
- Father – James Quinn
- Mother – Carol Murphy
- Siblings – Jim Quinn (Older Brother), Danny Quinn (Younger Brother)
As a member of The Tenderloins, he is represented by –
- Jack Rovner and Dexter Scott of Vector Management
- Martin Lesak, Jason Heyman & Nick Nuciforo, Brittany Balbo, and Jason Heyman & Logan Eisenberg of United Talent Agency
- Danny Passman of Gang, Tyre, Ramer & Brown (Legal Agency)
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brian has dated –
- Emily Amick – In the past, it was speculated that Brian was dating actress Emily Amick. Despite the rumors, the two have never come forth to state whether they were true or not.
Race / Ethnicity
Brian is of Italian and Irish descent.
Due to his advancing age, strands of white hair are also visible.
12 (US) or 45 (EU) or 11 (UK)
Brian has done endorsement work for several brands including Universal Orlando Resort.
Best Known For
- Starring in several films such as Warshots (1996), Vulgar (2000), and Victor Crowley (2017)
- Co-hosting the podcast Tell ‘Em Steve-Dave! on SModcast.com
- Being a founding member of the comedy troupe The Tenderloins
- Starring as one of the 4 jokers on Impractical Jokers
Brian made his feature film debut as a private in the movie Warshots in 1996.
As a voice actor, he made his debut as Vance in Brian Lynch’s Big Helium Dog in 1999.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance in comedy show Impractical Jokers in 2011.
Brian Quinn Favorite Things
- Taylor Swift Song – Blank Space (2014)
- Jokes He Played On The Guys – Throwing Murr out of a plane, breaking into Sal’s house
- Star Wars Scene As a Child – Each Time The Wookie Roared
- Marvel Character – Ben Reilly
Brian Quinn Facts
- He is the middle child of James and Carol Quinn.
- In high school, he took part in drama and several other sports activities. At the time, he also worked at the Fulton Fish Market as a fish hauler.
- Growing up, he went through a difficult phase of depression.
- Prior to starring on TruTV’s popular series Impractical Jokers in 2011, Brian worked as a ride operator at Beachland Amusements, video clerk at Blockbuster, and later, he worked at the New York City Fire Department as a fireman for 8 years.
- In 1997, Brian was employed by filmmaker Kevin Smith to work at his company View Askew Productions.
- He co-hosts the trio-podcast Tell ‘Em Steve-Dave! alongside Walter Flanagan and Bryan Johnson.
- In 2009, Brian was arrested in Germany after being punched in the face by a police officer for his unlawful behavior. The officer had punched him so hard that his tooth fell out. Later, he was deported back to the United States where he was bailed out by his buddies.
- In the past, he was diagnosed with multiple symptoms of flu called encephalitis and meningitis. However, with the proper treatment and care, Brian managed to make a speedy recovery from it.
- In 2016, while making practice runs for the Impractical Jokers Live Nitro Circus Spectacular on his quad bike, Brian met with a devastating accident that left him with 2 broken ribs, a couple of pulled muscles in his neck, and several damaged nerves in his left hip.
- Brian has 3 cats named Brooklyn, Chessie, and Benjamin. His cat Benjamin’s outlook is often used as a scare tactic in punishments for Sal who is very afraid of cats especially the human-sized version of Benjamin.
- He is an arachnophobe.
- Brian is a fan of the Star Wars series. Likewise, he also enjoys watching soccer, hockey, and baseball. Brian supports the teams Manchester United, New Jersey Devils, and the New York Yankees.
- He is also a huge supporter of Taylor Swift.
- Brian loves collecting first appearance artwork and posters. Some of his first appearance artworks are of comic characters such as Ben Reilly, The Punisher, Ghost Rider.
- Brian has a willing passion to be a comic book writer. In an interview, he stated that the reason why he got into television was to be able to be an accomplished comic writer.