|Angela Visser Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||October 18, 1966|
Angela Visser is a Dutch actor, model, and beauty queen. She was crowned Miss Universe 1989 as she swept all 3 semi-finals competitions and emerged as the obvious virtually unanimous choice of the judges. In addition to that, she has also been a part of several shows and movies such as USA High, Baywatch, Friends, The Ben Stiller Show, Killer Tomatoes Eat France, Hot Under the Collar, Boy Meets World, Acapulco H.E.A.T., Blossom, Spy Hard, and Beverly Hills, 90210.
Nieuwerkerk aan den IJssel, South Holland, Netherlands
Actor, Model, Beauty Queen
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Angela Visser has dated –
- Phil Missig – She is married to Phil Missig and they have a daughter named Amelie Missig.
Race / Ethnicity
Angela Visser Facts
- She had been a participant in Miss World 1988 (where she did not place) a few months before being crowned Miss Universe 1989.
- Alongside John Astin, Steve Lundquist, and Marc Price, Angela Visser co-starred as a French girl named Marie in the 1991 American film Killer Tomatoes Eat France.
- She was cast as Greta/Elke in 2 episodes of the American action drama television series Baywatch between 1993 and 1994.
- In March 1995, Angela Visser played Samantha in an episode titled The One Where the Monkey Gets Away of the American television sitcom Friends.
- She was seen as Georgeous Blonde in the 1996 American spy parody film Spy Hard, starring Leslie Nielsen, Nicollette Sheridan, Charles Durning, Marcia Gay Harden, Barry Bostwick, and Andy Griffith.
- From 1997 to 1999, Angela Visser appeared as Miss Gabrielle Dupree in the American teen sitcom USA High.
Featured Image by Rob Croes/Anefo / Dutch National Archives / Public Domain