|Myriam Fares Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 0¼ in|
|Date of Birth||May 3, 1983|
Myriam Fares is a Lebanese singer, dancer, director, actress, and entertainer who rose to fame with the release of her debut self-titled album in 2003.
ميريام فارس خواليد (In English Myriam Fares Khawalid)
Kfar Chellal, South Governorate, Lebanon
Myriam trained at the Lebanese National Higher Conservatory of Music.
Singer, Dancer, Actress, Entertainer, Director
- Siblings – Roula Fares (Brother), Jihan Fares (Sister)
Myriam is represented by Star Agency Group.
Myriam has released her music with Music is my Life, Melody, EMI Music Arabia.
5 ft 0¼ in or 153 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Myriam has dated –
- Danny Mitri (2014-Present) – Myriam tied the knot with Lebanese-American businessman Danny Mitri in August 2014, in Cyprus. The couple has a son named Jayden (b. February 6, 2016) and a second boy named Dave (b. October 20, 2020).
Race / Ethnicity
- Her thick curly hair
- Plush lips
- She has a beauty spot on the left side of her chin.
Myriam has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Redtag Fashion
Myriam Fares Facts
- She was born and raised in Lebanon.
- In the year 2015, Myriam was one of many celebrities who fell victim to extremist cyber trolls for having celebrated Easter within the Arab world. On the other hand, her style of entertainment has been called “provocative” as well as her choice of wardrobe and dance style has been questioned.
- She is a huge supporter of civil marriage.
- Her lifestyle and dance styles are compared to that of popularly known Colombian/Lebanese pop star Shakira.
- Myriam released her debut album titled Myriam in 2003. It consisted of a total of 8 tracks including Ana Wel Shoq, Ghmorni, La Tis’alni, Shou Badou, Inta el Hayat, Ahebbak Heil, Hal Gharam Mish Gharam, and Ya Alem Bil Hal. From there, she went on to release various other albums including Nadini, Bet’oul Eih, Aman, and Min Oyouni.
- She made her debut as an actress with her role as Hala in the film Silina in 2009.
- In 2021, she directed and wrote a Netflix Documentary called Myriam Fares: The Journey was based on Myriam’s and her family’s experience during the lockdown due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- In December 2018, she had released the Gulf Arabic song Goumi which went viral on TikTok later in 2022.
Featured Image By Myriam Fares / Instagram