|Garren Stitt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 21, 2003|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Garren Stitt is an American actor and singer best known for playing the role of Marty in Disney’s Andi Mack (2017–2019) and Oscar Nero in daily soap General Hospital (2017-2019).
Garren Lake Stitt
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Garren completed his high school education from Taft Charter High School.
Actor, Singer, Songwriter
- Mother – Yvette Stitt
- Sibling – Gabriel Stitt (Older Brother)
He is represented by Amsel, Eisenstadt & Frazier & Hinojosa Talent Agency.
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Latino)
He has Brazilian ancestry on his mother’s side.
He often tends to dye his hair blonde.
- Pierced Ears
- Ethnically diverse facial features
Garren Stitt Favorite Things
- Cuisine – Brazilian food (cooked by his mother)
- Celebrity Crush – Billie Eilish
- Starbucks Drink – Iced tea, Very Berry Hibiscus refresher
Source – Sweety High
Garren Stitt Facts
- His family moved to live in California when he was 3 years old.
- He and his brother were raised by a single mother.
- People often reach out to him to get advice about girls.
- He once heard a rumor that he had died.
- Garren does not like drinking coffee.
- The actor does not consume any food with dairy.
- He got interested in music while making covers of popular songs and uploading them on his Instagram account. Garren eventually built a mini studio in his room and released a series of songs on Spotify in 2018.
- Stitt released his first EP in November 2019 called Heartbreak Lake.
Featured Image by Garren Stitt / Instagram