|Hazel Keech Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 28, 1987|
Hazel Keech, Hazel, Rose
Hazel Keech was born in Essex, North-East London, England.
Hazel had her secondary level education from Beal High School, Redbridge. She also attended Stage Schools and Indian Dance
Academics from where she had learned Acting, Singing and Dance forms like Indian classical and western contemporary.
Actress and Model
Hazel’s father (British) is a minicab driver while her mother (Indo-Mauritian) is a teacher. Her sister is a Football player.
Drama (Acting) Bollywood, Indian Classical and Western Contemporary (Dancing)
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hazel has dated –
- Salman Khan (2011) – There were rumors that she is dating Salman in 2011. But later on, the relationship rumors were proved to be false as she declared him as her ‘mentor’ for the film ‘Bodyguard’.
- Yuvraj Singh (2015-Present) – Hazel got engaged to Indian cricket, Yuvraj Singh on November 12, 2015. On November 30, 2016, the couple tied the knot. Post marriage, she changed the name to Gurbasant Kaur Bhandal. In January 2022, the couple welcomed their first child together, a boy named Orion Keech Singh.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Indian British ancestry.
Hazel’s Indian British personality combined with her wide dancing skills ranging from Indian classical to Western contemporary makes her different.
34-25-36 in or 86-64-91.5 cm
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Carving Dreams, a Mumbai-based talent agency manages her deals.
Suzuki, Vivel, Sprite, and Carving Dreams. She is the cover girl for the magazine ‘Stuff India’ for January 2013.
Best Known For
Frankfinn Music remix item number “Kahin pe Nigahaen” & “Aa Ante Amlapuram” from Bollywood film Maximum (2012). Her supportive role in Bodyguard (2011) was also appreciated.
First TV Show
Miss Marple, a British television series, that aired from 1982 to 1992. She danced in that popular show.
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002) fantasy film. She claims that she was the friend of protagonist Harry Potter in the second, third, and fourth parts of the film series. But, there is no proof of that.
Hazel Keech doesn’t have any personal trainer. She has developed an exercise routine by herself which includes –
- Yoga – One and a half hours: 4 days a week
- Crossfit – One hour : 3 days a week
- Swimming twice a week or Cycling for one hour
Hazel Keech Favorite Things
- Favorite Celeb Body (Male) – Ryan Reynolds
- Favorite Celeb Body (Female) – Jennifer Aniston
Hazel Keech Trivia
- Hazel started performing on stage when she was 3.
- She started working professionally when she was 13.
- She was a part of the 2nd, 3rd & 4th films of the Harry Potter series.
- She was seen in BBC’s documentary show “Call the Shots”, which showed her life in Bollywood.
- She was a part of the Bollywood musical ‘Bombay Dreams’ which toured London in 2002.
- She sang in the choir of the west-end musical “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat” in 2003.
- She decided to stay in India when she turned 18.
- Her first film after she started living in India was “Billa”, a Tamil remake of Hindi classic “Don”.