|Sohail Khan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 20, 1970|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sohail Khan is an Indian film actor, director, producer, writer, and television personality who is the younger brother of actor Salman Khan and has also appeared in movies like Salaam-e-Ishq: A Tribute to Love, Krishna Cottage, God Tussi Great Ho, Heroes, Do Knot Disturb, Veer, Dabangg 3, Maine Dil Tujhko Diya, Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na, and Hello. In addition to that, he has also produced a number of movies including Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya, Lucky: No Time for Love, Hello Brother, Main Aurr Mrs Khanna, Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya?, Radhe, Freaky Ali, and Partner.
Sohail Salim Abdul Rashid Khan
Bombay (Later: Mumbai), Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Sohail Khan studied at St. Stanislaus High School located in Mumbai, India.
Film Actor, Director, Producer, Writer, TV Personality
- Father – Salim Khan (Film Actor, Producer, Screenwriter)
- Mother – Sushila Charak (aka Salma Khan)
- Siblings – Salman Khan (Older Brother) (Actor, Producer, Occasional Singer, TV Personality), Arbaaz Khan (Older Brother) (Actor, Director, Producer), Alvira Khan Agnihotri (Older Sister), Arpita Khan (Adopted Younger Sister)
- Others – Helen (Stepmother) (Former Actress, Dancer), Atul Agnihotri (Brother-in-law) (Actor, Producer, Director), Aayush Sharma (Brother-in-law) (Actor), Arhaan Khan (Nephew), Ahil Sharma (Nephew), Malaika Arora (Ex Sister-In-Law) (Actress, Dancer, Model, VJ, TV Personality), Bunty Sachdev (Brother-In-Law)
Sohail Khan is represented by The Spotlight, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sohail Khan has dated –
- Pooja Bhatt – He previously got engaged to actress and filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt’s daughter, Pooja Bhatt, but they eventually separated.
- Roshini – He was also engaged to actress Roshini in the past.
- Manisha Koirala (1994) – He was romantically involved with Nepalese actress Manisha Koirala in 1994.
- Seema Sachdev (1998-2022) – He married clothing designer Seema Sachdev, a Punjabi Hindu, in 1998 and they had an Arya Samaj wedding before the nikkah. The duo parents 2 sons – Nirvan and Yohan (sometimes also known as Aslam Khan) (b. June 18, 2011). After 24 years of marriage, they filed for divorce in Mumbai in May 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Pathani (from present Afghanistan) ancestry on his father’s side and is of Maharashtrian descent on his mother’s side.
Salt and Pepper
- Buffed physique
- Deep-set eyes
He has appeared in a TV commercial for Chlormint.
Sohail Khan Facts
- He has released movies under his banner Sohail Khan Productions.
- Sohail Khan has made TV appearances in shows like Comedy Circus Ka Naya Daur, The Kapil Sharma Show, and Kahani Comedy Circus Ki.
- He is a WWE enthusiast.
Featured Image by BollywoodHungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0