|Alvira Khan Agnihotri Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 13, 1969|
Alvira Khan Agnihotri is an Indian film producer and fashion designer who is the sister of Bollywood star Salman Khan and has worked in films like Ek Tha Tiger, Partner, Dabangg 3, Bharat, Bodyguard, Found a Treasure Called Love, Tubelight, A Father’s Affection for His Daughter, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Kick, Fearless, Freaky Ali, and Jai Ho.
Alvira Khan Agnihotri
Bombay, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Film Producer, Fashion Designer
- Father – Salim Khan (Actor, Producer, Screenwriter)
- Mother – Sushila Charak (aka Salma Khan)
- Siblings – Salman Khan (Older Brother) (Actor, Producer, Occasional Singer, TV Personality), Arbaaz Khan (Older Brother) (Actor, Director, Producer), Sohail Khan (Younger Brother) (Film Actor, Director, Producer, Writer, TV Personality), Arpita Khan (Adopted Younger Sister)
- Others – Rohit Agnihotri (Father-In-Law), Helen (Stepmother) (Former Actress, Dancer), Aayush Sharma (Brother-in-law) (Actor), Arhaan Khan (Nephew), Ahil Sharma (Nephew), Malaika Arora (Ex Sister-In-Law) (Actress, Dancer, Model, VJ, TV Personality), Seema Sachdev (Sister-In-Law), Nirvan (Nephew), Yohan (Sometimes also known as Aslam Khan) (Nephew)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alvira Khan Agnihotri has dated –
- Atul Agnihotri (1996-Present) – She married film actor, producer, and director Atul Agnihotri in 1996 and they have been blessed with 2 children – a son named Ayaan Agnihotri (b. June 12, 1998) and a daughter named Alizeh Agnihotri (b. September 21, 2000).
Race / Ethnicity
Alvira Khan Agnihotri has Pathani (from present Afghanistan) ancestry on her father’s side and is of Maharashtrian descent on her mother’s side.
- Deep-set eyes
- Cheeky smile
Alvira Khan Agnihotri Facts
- She worked as a costume designer in the 2015 Hindi-language comedy-drama film, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, whose lead cast included Salman Khan, Harshaali Malhotra, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, and Kareena Kapoor Khan.
- Along with Ashley Rebello, she won the Stardust Award for “Best Costume Design” in 2016 for their work in the Hindi-language sports drama film, Sultan, which starred Salman Khan and Anushka Sharma.
- Alvira Khan Agnihotri has also produced a handful of films which include the likes of Oh No!, Bharat, and Bodyguard.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0