|Atul Agnihotri Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 8, 1970|
|Spouse||Alvira Khan Agnihotri|
Atul Agnihotri is an Indian actor, film director, and producer who rose to fame for his portrayal in the movies Sir (1993), Aatish: Feel the Fire (1994), and Krantiveer (1994). Other than that, he is also prominently known as a film producer as he has co-produced various hit films including Bodyguard (2011), O Teri (2014), and Bharat (2019).
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Atul attended the Sydenham College of Commerce & Economics.
Film Producer, Director, Actor
- Father – Rohit Agnihotri (Former Actor)
- Siblings – Salman Khan (Brother-In-Law) (Actor, Producer, TV Personality, Singer), Arbaaz Khan (Brother-In-Law) (Actor, Director, Film Producer), Sohail Khan (Brother-In-Law) (Actor, Director, Producer), Arpita Khan (Sister-In-Law) (Social Media Personality), Salim Khan (Father-In-Law) (Actor, Screenwriter, Producer), Rati Agnihotri (Cousin Sister) (Actress)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
88 kg or 194 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Atul has dated –
- Alvira Khan Agnihotri (1996-Present) – Atul got married to producer and designer Alvira Khan who is the daughter of scriptwriter Salim Khan in 1996. The couple has 2 children – a boy named Ayaan Agnihotri (b. June 12, 1998) and a daughter named Alizeh Agnihotri (b. September 21, 2000).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Punjabi and Brahmin descent.
- Sports a clean shave
- Slightly cleft chin
Atul Agnihotri Facts
- He was brought up in a family of Punjabi and Brahmin origin.
- His father Rohit Agnihotri had worked in the film industry for a while before quitting.
- After the passing of Atul’s father, he was next in line to be the breadwinner for his home.
- It was his cousin sister Rati Agnihotri who inspired him to join the film industry after she made her mark in 1979, with the role of Jyothi in Puthiya Vaarpugal.
- He made his first appearance as a child actor in 1983, in the film Pasand Apni Apni. The film included his cousin sister Rati along with several other well-known actors including Mithun Chakraborty, Mithilesh Chaturvedi, and Javed Khan. 10 years later, he made his debut as an adult in the lead role of the film Sir (1993) alongside the likes of actress Pooja Bhatt and Naseeruddin Shah.
- Atul co-produced the hit film Bodyguard (2011) starring actor Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor.
Featured Image By Filmitadka / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0