|Arbaaz Khan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||August 4, 1967|
Arbaaz Khan is an Indian actor, director, film producer, and TV personality who has worked primarily in Hindi-language films in lead and supporting roles. He has also appeared in a few Urdu, Telugu, and Malayalam language movies. In 2010, he produced his first film titled Dabangg under the Arbaaz Khan Productions banner and the movie became the highest-grossing Bollywood flick of that year. He made his directorial debut 2 years later with Dabangg 2, the sequel to Dabangg. Arbaaz has also been a notable presence on the smaller screen having hosted the reality TV show Power Couple and judged a couple of seasons of the long-running franchise Comedy Circus.
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Arbaaz had attended the Scindia School in Gwalior with his older brother Salman. He then completed his schooling from St. Stanislaus High School in Bandra, Mumbai.
Actor, Director, Film Producer, TV Personality
- Father – Salim Khan (Actor, Screenwriter, Producer)
- Mother – Sushila Charak (aka Salma Khan)
- Siblings – Salman Khan (Older Brother) (Actor, Producer, TV Personality), Sohail Khan (Younger Brother) (Actor, Director, Producer, TV Personality), Alvira Khan Agnihotri (Younger Sister) (Producer, Fashion Designer), Arpita Khan (Adopted Sister) (Fashion Designer)
- Others – Anil Arora (Ex-Father-in-Law) (Merchant Navy Officer) (Deceased), Joyce Arora (Ex-Mother-in-Law) (Home Chef), Amrita Arora (Ex-Sister-in-Law) (Actress, Model, and VJ), Seema Sachdev Khan (Sister-in-Law) (Fashion Designer), Nirvaan Khan (Nephew), Atul Agnihotri (Brother-in-Law) (Actor, Director, Producer), Alizeh Agnihotri (Niece), Ayaan Agnihotri (Nephew), Aayush Sharma (Brother-in-Law) (Actor), Ayat Sharma (Niece), Ahil Sharma (Nephew), Helen Anne Richardson Khan (aka Helen) (Step-Mother) (Actress, Dancer), Abdul Rashid Khan (Paternal Grandfather), Yohan Khan (Nephew), Baldev Singh Charak (Maternal Grandfather)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Arbaaz has dated –
- Malaika Arora (1993–2017) – Arbaaz first met dancer, actress, and model Malaika Arora during an ad shoot for a coffee brand in the early 1990s. They soon began dating and got married in 1998. They have a son named Arhaan Khan (b. November 9, 2002) (Actor, Model). After nearly 2 decades of marriage, the couple got separated in 2016 and finalized their divorce in May 2017.
- Giorgia Andriani (2018-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Alakozai Pashtun descent on his father’s side and Indian (Maharashtrian and Dogra Rajput) descent on his mother’s side.
- Toned physique
- Affable smile
- Side-cropped hair
- Clean-shaven look
Arbaaz Khan Facts
- He made his acting debut with the 1996 film Daraar and his performance earned him the Filmfare award for ‘Best Villain’.
- In March 2011, he was invited as a special guest for the Bollywood & Beyond event in Melbourne, Australia’s Indian film festival. At the event, he and his then-wife Malaika Arora led a successful world record attempt where 1,235 participants performed a choreographed dance to the track Munni Badnaam from the 2010 film Dabangg.
- In 2018, he confessed during a police investigation, to the act of placing bets on matches in the IPL (Indian Premier League) for more than 5 years.
- For directing the 2010 film Dabangg, he won the prestigious National Film Award in the category ‘Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment’.
Featured Image by Arbaaz Khan / Instagram