|Arpita Khan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||August 1, 1989|
Arpita Khan is an Indian social media star who is widely recognized as the younger sister of the Bollywood stars Arbaaz, Salman, and Sohail Khan. Her Instagram account has amassed more than a million followers comprising of dedicated fans of the Khan family.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Apartment in Bandra, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
She attended the London College of Fashion for her secondary education and she has attained a degree in Fashion Marketing and Management.
Works at an architectural and interior design firm in Mumbai
- Foster Father – Salim Khan (Actor, Producer & Screenwriter)
- Foster Mothers – Sushila Charak aka Salma Khan, Helen Richardson Khan (Former Actress)
- Foster Siblings – Salman Khan (Older Brother) (Actor), Arbaaz Khan (Older Brother) (Actor), Sohail Khan (Older Brother) (Actor), Alvira Khan Agnihotri (Older Sister) (Film Producer), Atul Agnihotri (Brother-in-Law) (Actor, Producer & Director), Radhika Sharma (Sister-in-Law) (Wife of Aashray Sharma and cousin of Gautam Gambhir), Sukh Ram Sharma (Politician) (Grandfather-in-Law)
- Others – Arhaan Khan (Nephew) (Star Child)
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Arjun Kapoor (2003-2005)
- Aayush Sharma (2013-Present) – She met the Delhi-based businessman and actor Aayush Sharma through a common friend and they started dating in 2013. They got married on November 18, 2014, at a grand wedding at the Falaknuma Palace in Hyderabad. They have a son named Ahil (b. March 31, 2016) and a daughter named Ayat.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Sweet smile
- Thin lips
Arpita Khan Favorite Things
- Gift She Gave Herself – A tattoo on her wrist consisting of a big star having the names of her family members including Salim Khan, Helen, Salma, Salman, Sohail, Arbaaz, and Alvira and also of her friend Deeksha, along with the 2 words ‘Love’ and ‘Luck’.
Source – FilmiBeat.com
Arpita Khan Facts
- She is the biological daughter of a homeless woman who passed away on a footpath in Mumbai owing to an accident. Arpita had been crying on the street when Salim Khan came across her. He had picked her up and brought her home to take care of her and soon the family had agreed upon adopting her. Ever since then, she has been raised like one of the members in the family with no discrimination whatsoever and she has been much loved and pampered.
- She dated Arjun Kapoor when he used to weigh around 140 kgs. Arjun has admitted that his 1st serious relationship ever was with Arpita and what he had with her was true and deep.
- The world of cinema or the glitz and glamour have never attracted Arpita and she has always shunned the limelight.
- In 2022, Arpita had purchased a 1,750 sq feet apartment on the 12th floor of the Flying Carpet building in Khar West, Mumbai for 10 crores which had 4 car parking spaces.
Featured Image by Arpita Khan Sharma / Instagram