|Seema Sajdeh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 8, 1977|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Seema Sajdeh is an Indian fashion designer and businesswoman who rose to fame for her marriage to actor Sohail Khan from 1998 to 2022.
Seema Kiran Sajdeh
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
According to sources, Seema studied at the American School of Bombay.
- Father – Arjun Sajdeh
- Mother – Kiran Sajdeh
- Siblings – Bunty Sajdeh (Brother), Richa Sajdeh (Sister)
- Others – Chunky Pandey (Maternal Uncle)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Seema has dated –
- Sohail Khan (1998-2022) – Seema and actor Sohail Khan got married in 1998 at an Arya Samaj wedding before the nikkah. The duo parents 2 sons – Nirvan and Yohan (sometimes also known as Aslam Khan) (b. June 18, 2011). After 24 years of marriage, they filed for divorce in Mumbai in May 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
Seema is of Punjabi Hindu descent.
- Well-toned physical appearance
- Thick eyebrows
- She has a tattoo of 3 birds on her wrist and the names of her sons Nirvan and Yohan on her ring finger.
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Dyson India
- Titan Watches
Seema Sajdeh Facts
- She was raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Seema is a fitness enthusiast.
- She is a non-vegetarian.
- Seema does enjoy a glass of alcohol every now and then.
- She is the co-founder of the fashion label Bandra 190 and also owns a self-titled clothing store in both Mumbai and Delhi. On the other, she also owns the Kallista Spa, Salon & Nail. Her clientele includes Shilpa Shetty, Malaika Arora Khan, Katrina Kaif, and Kareena Kapoor.
- Seema was featured in the Netflix series Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives in 2020.
- In her free time, Seema enjoys partying and traveling.
Featured Image By Seema Sajdeh / Instagram