|Maanvi Gagroo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||September 5, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Maanvi Gagroo is an Indian actress who rose to fame with one of India’s earliest web series named TVF Pitchers (2015). She gained further popularity by starring in other such series like TVF Tripling (2016) and Four More Shots Please! (2019), and by appearing in films such as Ujda Chaman (2019). She has also worked in the theater since October 2008 and she has performed in several plays including The Class Act and Like Dat Only.
New Delhi, India
She attended The Mother’s International School in Sri Aurobindo Marg in South Delhi and graduated from there in 2003. After that, she went to Gargi College and earned a degree in Psychology.
- Father – Surender Gagroo
- Mother – Urmi Gagroo
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Thick eyebrows
- A mole below the nose and also the lips on the left side of her face
She has endorsed or promoted several brands including Idea in 2011.
Maanvi Gagroo Favorite Things
- Film – HellRaiser (1987)
- E-Book – Love, Life & A Beer Can! written by Prashant Sharma
- Travel Agency – TourRadar
- Song – Hellogoodbye
- Musical Band – Hellogoodbye
- Facebook Community – Kashmiris Living Outside Kashmir (KLOK)
Source – NetTV4U
Maanvi Gagroo Facts
- She trained in Kathak till she was 12 years old and her passion while growing up lay in dance. She later shifted to learning Jazz as that was the trend at the time.
- Maanvi kickstarted her career by appearing in Disney Channel’s television show named Dhoom Machaao Dhoom (2007). She has disclosed that she and her fellow actors were once mobbed by fans at the Inorbit Mall in Goregaon. They were all quite young and had thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
- Maanvi used to put on a fat suit when shooting as the plus-size lady called Apsara in the comedy movie Ujda Chaman.
- Despite her appearance in several comedy films, she has revealed that she has always got intimidated to do a comical part as she has felt that she would end up ruining a good joke by acting it out.
- In May 2021, she received the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / BollywoodHungama.com / CC BY 3.0