|Jenn Proske Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||August 8, 1987|
Jenn Proske is a Canadian-American actress who is rose to fame with her portrayal of Becca Crane in Vampires Suck.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Los Angeles, California, United States
Proske attended Tesoro High School before moving to Australia where she spent 6 months studying and working at the Sydney Theatre Company under the guidance of actress Cate Blanchett and Andrew Upton.
Jenn attended the Boston University College of Fine Arts from where she graduated cum laude in Acting and Theatre Arts in May 2009. She had also pursued a Master’s Degree in Criminal Justice in the past.
- Father – Herbert Proske
- Mother – Linda Morata
- Siblings – Becca Proske (Younger Sister)
Jenn is represented by Rogers & Cowan.
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jenn has dated –
- Stephen Schneider (2012-Present) – Jenn got engaged to actor Stephen Schneider in 2012. Later, on May 26, 2013, the couple tied the knot and 2 years later, they had their first child – a girl named Ava Morata Schneider (b. March 28, 2015).
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
Jenn has Slovenian, German, and Spanish ancestry.
- Jenn prefers to part her hair a little to the right from the center of her head.
- Thin eyebrows
- Petite physical appearance
Jenn Proske Facts
- She was brought up in California alongside her sister Becca.
- Jenn was only 4 years old when her parents relocated to Orange County, California.
- By the age of 6, she had already started to take an interest in theatre and even appeared in several plays including Snow White.
- Jenn’s mother was a drama teacher at her middle school. On the other hand, Jenn was also elected as Drama Club President every year.
- After graduating from university, Jenn decided to quit her job as a floral designer at the Saint Regis resort, Orange County in order to pursue her passion for acting. Hence, she relocated to Los Angeles in search of better opportunities.
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance as Becca Crane in Vampires Suck in 2010, and has since gone on to be cast in a number of other hit films and shows such as CSI: NY, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, and House of Lies.
- One of the earliest posts that Jenn uploaded to her Instagram account was on April 28, 2012.
- Shortly after getting married, Jenn converted to Judaism to honor her husband’s faith.
Featured Image By Jenn Proske / Instagram