|Bindi Irwin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||July 24, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Bindi Irwin is an Australian television personality, conservationist, zookeeper, dancer, and actor. The daughter of the late conservationist and television personality Steve Irwin and his conservationist wife Terri Irwin, Bindi has been a part of many shows and movies which include the likes of Have You Been Paying Attention?, Free Willy: Escape from Pirate’s Cove, Bindi the Jungle Girl, Steve Irwin’s Wildlife Warriors, Return to Nim’s Island, Wiggly Safari, Crikey! It’s the Irwins, My Babysitter’s a Vampire, Curious George, Bindi’s Bootcamp, Growing Up Wild, and The Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course. Moreover, she won the 21st season of Dancing with the Stars (US) as well as has released albums like Bindi Kid Fitness with Steve Irwin and The Crocmen, Bindi and The Jungle Girls African Dance Party, Bindi Kid Fitness 2 Jungle Dance Party, and Bindi and The Jungle Girls Bindi’s Island Dance Party.
Bindi Sue Irwin
Buderim, Queensland, Australia
Irwin was homeschooled.
Actor, TV Personality, Singer, Conservationist, Zookeeper, Dancer
- Father – Steve Irwin (Naturalist, TV Personality, Zoologist, Conservationist)
- Mother – Terri Irwin (Naturalist, Zoologist, Conservationist)
- Siblings – Robert Clarence Irwin (Younger Brother) (TV Personality)
- Other – Robert “Bob” Irwin (Paternal Grandfather), Lynette/Lyn Lesley Hakainsson (Paternal Grandmother), Clarence Alonzo Raines (Maternal Grandfather), Judy/Julia Barton (Maternal Grandmother)
Bindi Irwin has been signed with Australia Zoo.
Her net worth had been $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bindi Irwin has dated –
- Chandler Powell – Bindi got engaged to Chandler on her 21st birthday on July 24, 2019. On March 25, 2020, Chandler and Bindi married each other. On August 11, 2020, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together in 2021. They welcomed their daughter, Grace Warrior Irwin Powell on March 25, 2021. Grace was born at 5:52 p.m. and weighed 7 lbs and 7 oz at the time of her birth.
Race / Ethnicity
Bindi Irwin is of English, Irish, and Swedish descent.
- Blonde Hair
35-26-34 in or 89-66-86 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
In 2014, Bindi became an ambassador for SeaWorld.
Best Known For
Bindi is best known as the daughter of the well-known zoologist, naturalist, and TV personality Steve Irwin who lost his life after he got stung in the chest by a stingray barb in September 2006.
She is known for following her dad’s footsteps and appearing on numerous TV shows.
Bindi’s first album called Trouble in the Jungle was released in 2007. It is a hip-hop album.
Irwin first appeared in the direct-to-video family film Free Willy: Escape from Pirate’s Cove in 2010 as Kirra Cooper.
First TV Show
Bindi had her first television appearance in 2007 when she played herself in the children’s television nature documentary series Bindi the Jungle Girl (2007-2008).
Bindi Irwin is one super energized person just like her dad Steve Irwin was. Her passion for exploring the animal world has been so inspirational. Since she started following her dad’s footsteps, it’s obvious that she needed to take care of her health and physical preparation too was necessary. We all know that the physical shape of one naturalist and zoologist is not the key factor to their success and popularity, so we got to be honest and say that Bindi is still not one of those who visits the gym and work on shaping their body.
Bindi Irwin Favorite Things
- Animal – Echidnas
Source – mag.amazing-kids.org
Bindi Irwin Facts
- She got her first name “Bindi” from her father’s favorite crocodile with the same name, who lived at the Australian Zoo. Her middle name “Sue” was taken from her father’s dog “Sui.”
- Bindi actually means “young girl” in the Aboriginal language.
- She first appeared in a TV show when she was 2.
- She had always guest appeared in her father’s television shows on a regular basis.
- Bindi’s father was killed by a stingray barb on September 4, 2006.
- After the death of her father, Bindi and her mother Terri said that they will continue Steve’s work in exploring nature and the life of the animals.
- Bindi appeared on the cover of the Australian magazine New Idea at the age of 8. That made her the youngest person to ever appear on the cover of that magazine in its 104-year history.
- Irwin won the 2008 Most Popular New Female Talent Logie Award on May 4, 2008.
- She gives 10% of her wage to the charity foundation founded by her family, named Wildlife Warriors.
- Irwin was nine when she won the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Performer in a Children’s Series.
- In 2015, she participated in season 21 of the dance competition show Dancing with the Stars. She was partnered with choreographer Derek Hough.
- In June 2021, she announced that she was taking a break from social media to focus on her newborn daughter and family.