|Lee Hyun-yi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 28, 1983|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Lee Hyun-yi is a South Korean model and social media personality who has worked for several brands and designers like Prabal Gurung, Hermès, Jean Paul Gaultier, Moschino, Tony Cohen, Anna Sui, Catherine Holstein, Debora Sinibaldi, Dries Van Noten, and Rachel Roy. She has also accrued an impressive fan base on social media with more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Model, Social Media Personality
Lee Hyun-yi is represented by –
- ESteem Models – Seoul (Mother Agency)
- Select Model Management Stockholm – Stockholm
- SS&M Model Management – Barcelona
- Women Management – Milan
- Synergy Model Management
- The Lions Model Management LLC – New York
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Lee Hyun-yi is married and has a son named Hong Yoonsuh and she has also uploaded a lot of pictures with her family on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
Lee Hyun-yi is of South Korean descent.
- Lean physique
- Usually sports short hair
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
Lee Hyun-yi has done endorsement work for brands like Banana Republic, Brunello Cucinelli, Shinsegae, Shanghai Tang, and several others.
Moreover, she has also either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands through social media which include the likes of RECTO., JAMIE WANDER, DGNAK12, Gucci, etc.
Lee Hyun-yi Facts
- She started professional modeling around the year 2005 after she signed a deal with DCM Agency in Seoul, South Korea.
- Lee Hyun-yi made her fashion show debut by walking the ramp at the Chanel Fall 2008 Couture Show.
- During the course of her modeling career, she has worked for a number of well-known designers and brands like Prabal Gurung, Jen Kao, Jenni Kayne, Anteprima, Hermès, Jean Paul Gaultier, Kristina Ti, Krizia, Moschino Cheap & Chic, Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, Andy & Debb, Arise African Fashion Collective, Coventry, Custo Barcelona, Jean-Charles de Castelbajac, Krizia, Laura Biagiotti, Limi Feu, Luciano Soprani, Lutz, Maurizio Pecoraro, Normaluisa, Paola Frani, Ports 1961, Ter Et Bantine, Tony Cohen, Tracy Reese, Vivienne Westwood Gold Label, Agnès B, Albino, Anna Sui, Antonio Marras, Bernhard Wilhelm, Catherine Holstein, Chris Han, Debora Sinibaldi, Dries Van Noten, Jean-Charles de Castelbajac, Joanna Mastrioanni, Kai Kühne, Koi Suwannagate, Limi Feu, Naeem Khan, Rachel Comey, Rachel Roy, Rad Hourani, TSE, Yeohlee, and Lorenzo Riva.
- She has been featured in several magazines and editorials such as Harper’s Bazaar Korea, Vogue Korea, Marie Claire Korea, Stiletto, The New York Times Online, Ponytail Magazine, Vogue China, American Vogue, Dazed Magazine, V Magazine, Vogue Italia, i-D Magazine, Singles, Ponytail, and others.
- Lee Hyun-yi shares a friendly bond with the American model Chanel Iman.
- She has appeared on the covers of a couple of magazines and editorials which include the likes of Vogue Korea, Harper’s Bazaar Korea, Marie Claire Korea, Selvedge, My Wedding, Dazed & Confused, and others.
- Lee Hyun-yi joined YouTube with her channel on November 13, 2019, and has uploaded a couple of videos on the same.
Featured Image by Lee Hyun-yi / Instagram