|Eve Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 10, 1978|
Eve is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and actress. She is very well known for her diversity in the entertainment industry and the commercial industry at large. Her song Let Me Blow Ya Mind which she sang in 2002 with the American singer Gwen Stefani won her a Grammy Award for “Best Rap/Sung Collaboration”. Her first musical appearance was on the Bulworth soundtrack where she appeared as Eve of Destruction, a name that has never left her. During this period, Eve was signed to Aftermath Entertainment, a record label owned by Dr. Dre. VH1 ranked Eve as number 48 on the “50 Greatest Women on the Video Era” list.
Eve is also well known for the roles she plays in films and television shows. Her most popular role is that of Terri Jones in the films Barbershop, Barbershop 2: Back in Business and Barbershop: The Next Cut. She has also played other roles such as Mocha Sujata the Gypsy Queen in the film Bounty Killer (2013), Latisha in the movie 22.214.171.124., Shelley Williams on the television sitcom Eve, and as Grace Hitchens a rival glee club coach in Glee. She was announced as a new co-host on the CBS Daytime show The Talk in November 2017. Eve also has a strong interest in the business industry, successfully launching and running her clothing line, Fetish.
Eve Jihan Jeffers
Eve of Destruction, Pitbull in a skirt
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Eve attended Martin Luther King High School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Television Host
- Father – Jerry Jeffers (Chemical Plant Supervisor)
- Mother – Julie Wilch (Publishing Company Supervisor)
- Others – Farrod (Stepbrother)
Eve is managed by Scott Marshall Partners Ltd. (Talent Agency), London, England, United Kingdom.
- Sony Corporation
- Full Surface
- Interscope Records
- Aftermath Entertainment
- Ruff Ryders
- From the Rib
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eve has dated –
- Michael Ealy – Eve was rumored to be in a relationship with Michael Ealy. Michael Ealy is an American actor who also appeared in the Barbershop movies. The period they dated is unknown but it is rumored to be during her early career days as an actress in Barbershop.
- Stevie J (1997-2000) – Steven Jordan, better known by his stage name Stevie J, is an American musician, record producer, songwriter, and television personality. Eve started dating Stevie J in 1997. They dated for 3 years before breaking up in 2000.
- Nelly (2000-2003) – Cornell Iral Haynes Jr., known professionally as Nelly, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, entrepreneur, investor, and occasional actor. He dated Eve for almost 3 years from 2000 to 2003.
- Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue (2003-2006) – In 2003, Eve got into a relationship with Equatoguinean politician Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue. They dated for almost 3 years before breaking up in 2006.
- T.I. (2005) – In May 2005, Eve dated the rapper and actor, T. I. Their relationship lasted for a very short time.
- Shane Powers (2007) – Eve was in a relationship with businessman Shane Powers for several months in 2007.
- Maximillion Cooper (2010-Present) – Eve met Maximillion at the 2010 Gumball 3000 rally. Maximillion is a British Gumball 3000 motor rally CEO and co-founder, and fashion designer. They became engaged on December 25, 2013, and on June 14, 2014, Eve and Maximillion Cooper got married in Ibiza, Spain. She has 4 stepchildren from Maximillion Cooper’s previous relationships. In October 2021, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together. They welcomed a baby boy named Wilde Wolf Fife Alexander Somers Cooper on February 1, 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American descent.
- Slim figure
- Two tattoos of dog paws on chest
Eve has done endorsement work for brands such as –
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Clarica (2002)
- Pepsi-Cola (2005)
- Sprite (1999)
- Mac Cosmetics’ Viva Glam campaign
Best Known For
- Winning the Grammy Award for “Best Rap/Sung Collaboration” in 2002, for the song Let Me Blow Ya Mind, with American singer Gwen Stefani
- Her roles as Terri Jones in the films Barbershop, Barbershop 2: Back in Business and Barbershop: The Next Cut
Eve released her first album Let There Be Eve…Ruff Ryders’ First Lady on September 14, 1999. Her debut album is the 3rd album by a female rap artist to top the Billboard 200.
Eve made her theatrical film debut in the role of Terri Jones in the movie Barbershop in 2002.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Herself in Late Night with Conan O’Brien in 1999.
- Her mother, Julie Wilcher is a publishing company supervisor and her father is a chemical plant supervisor.
- While Eve was in high school, and after she graduated, she worked as a stripper until she was convinced by Mase, a rapper to stop stripping. She remains very grateful to him for pulling her out.
- After her time as a stripper, she began singing in choirs and later formed an all-female singing group known as “Dope Girl Posse”. The group sang cover songs.
- She was once robbed in 1999 during a night video shoot. The items taken from her included 2 bracelets and a necklace which summed up to $137,000.
- She was given the nickname “Pitbull in a skirt”.
- In 2003, Eve starred in a television show that was titled after her. Eve was renewed for its 2nd season in 2004. She was the co-executive producer on the show which came to an end in 2006.
- In 2004, Eve launched her clothing and accessories line called Fetish By Eve. Her clothing line was launched in 2004 but had to be relaunched in 2005 because she changed companies.
- Eve attended the same high school as Seth Green.
- Eve was raised by her mother and grandmother because her parents got separated when she was 12 years old. Her mother was remarried 2 years after she split with her father, and she had a stepbrother, Farrod.
- She is a friend of Gwen Stefani.
- Eve was the only female that got signed to the Ruff Ryders label.
- She had her 2nd album, Scorpion named after her astrological sign, Scorpio.
- She returned to Dr. Dre’s label, Aftermath after leaving Ruff Ryders in 2004.
- Eve appeared in xXx (2002) with Vin Diesel.
- Since 1999, Eve has been at war with New York City-based rapper Foxy Brown.
- After 4 seasons on The Talk as a co-host from 2017 to 2020, Eve bid goodbye to the show in December 2020 as her country England (where she was staying) entered into another lockdown due to COVID-19 and she was unable to travel to the U.S. to be with her co-hosts in-person.
Featured Image by Eve / Instagram