|Gal Gadot Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 30, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Gal Gadot is an Israeli actress, producer, and model who has gained global acclaim for appearing as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman in the DC Extended Universe, beginning with Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016). Some of her other movie roles include playing Elena Vlaslov in Triple 9, Jill Pope in Criminal, Mirit Ben Harush in Kicking Out Shoshana, Natalie Jones in Keeping Up with the Joneses, Naomi in Knight and Day, and Natanya in Date Night, Gisele Yashar in Fast & Furious, Fast Five, and Furious 7. She was crowned Miss Israel 2004 when she was 18 years old and her remarkable career has made her being credited as the “biggest Israeli superstar” by local media outlets
Gal Gadot (Gal is pronounced just “G-al“ and Gadot similar to “a boat”)
Rosh HaAyin, Israel
Gal has studied law and political science at IDC Herzliya College.
She majored in biology in high school.
Actress, fashion model
- Father – Michael Gadot (Engineer)
- Mother – Irit (née Weiss) (Gymnastics Teacher)
- Siblings – Dana (Younger Sister)
She has been signed with these agencies –
- ADD Agency
- Untitled Entertainment
- Pilot Wave Motion Pictures, Inc., Production Company, New York City, New York, United States
- Imprint PR, Publicist, New York City, New York, United States
As a model, she was represented by these agencies –
- Storm Models – London
- One Management – New York
- Spin Model Management – Hamburg
- LOOK Model Agency
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
64 kg or 141 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gal Gadot has dated –
- Oshri Cohen – She was romantically involved with actor Oshri Cohen in the past and they have also worked together in Kicking Out Shoshana, a 2014 Israeli comedy-sports film.
- Yaron Varsano (2006-Present) – During the filming of Fast & Furious, she married her Israeli businessman boyfriend, Yaron Varsano on September 28, 2008. The couple had a hotel in Neve Tzedek, Tel Aviv which was sold to a Russian businessman, Roman Abramovich for $26 million in April 2015. They welcomed their first girl named, Alma Varsano in November 2011 and their second daughter, Maya Varsano in March 2017. In March 2021, the couple announced their third pregnancy. They welcomed a daughter named Daniella in June 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
She has ¼ Austrian, ¼ Czech, ¼ Polish, and ¼ German ancestry.
- Great height
- Deep voice
34-23-34 in or 86-58.5-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
She was made the face of Gucci’s Bamboo perfume in 2015.
She has also appeared in commercials for Vine Vera skincare cream, Castro London, Jaguar Cars, Captain Morgan rum, and others.
Best Known For
Playing Gisele Yashar in the Fast & Furious film series, and as Diana Prince / Wonder Woman in the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) and Wonder Woman (2017).
She debuted with the 2009 action film Fast & Furious for her role as Gisele Yashar.
As a voiceover artist, she made her theatrical film debut by providing vocal to the character of Shank, a tough and talented NPC racer in Slaughter Race, in the American computer-animated comedy film, Ralph Breaks the Internet, in 2018.
First TV Show
In 2007, Gal appeared in the Israeli series Bubot for her role as Miriam “Merry” Elkayam.
As a voice artist, she made her TV show debut in an episode titled Bart’s Not Dead of the animated sitcom, The Simpsons, in September 2018.
Gal Gadot is a tough woman, having served in the Israeli military. To gain some weight and muscular body to play Wonder Woman in a movie, she did incorporate a high fiber and protein diet.
Gal started doing weight training, increased time in cardio, apart from kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Capoeira, and sword fighting. Get to know more about her workout and diet at Healthy Celeb.
In general, she tries to work out three days a week – one hour in each session. By the way, she is a foodie.
Gal Gadot Favorite Things
- Israeli Beauty Products – Ahava (dead sea body care), Diva (mascara)
- Face Mask – Sisley Express Flower Gel Mask
- Body Lotion – Nivea Rich and Nourishing Body Moisturiser
- Shampoo – Shiseido Extra Gentle Shampoo
Source – Harper’s Bazaar, Harper’s Bazaar
Gal Gadot Facts
- Gal has a 2006 black Ducati Monster-S2R motorcycle as she likes riding bikes.
- Gal grew up playing tennis, basketball, dodgeball, and volleyball teams.
- She was the winner of the beauty pageant Miss Israel 2004, but couldn’t win Miss Universe 2004.
- She served as a dancer for 12 years.
- Her first name Gal means “wave” in Hebrew. Whereas, her last name means “shores” or “riverbanks.”
- Gal has worked as an enlisted soldier in the Israel Defense Forces for 2 years. At that time, she was also working as a model (as she was 20).
- Her earlier jobs include babysitting and she also worked at Burger King which she did as a teenager.
- In 2013, she was earning more money (annual modeling salary) than other Israeli models such as Esti Ginzburg, Shlomit Malka, and Liraz Dror. Though, Gal was way behind Bar Refaeli.
- Gal was first considered to play Bond girl Camille Montes in the 2008 film Quantum of Solace, but finally, Olga Kurylenko was cast. Later, to play Wonder Woman, both Olga Kurylenko and Gal were considered again. This time Gal beat her and as well all know, Gal was cast instead.
- Gal became the first non-American to play Wonder Woman in a film when she appeared in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice in 2016.
- She was also offered to play Faora in Man of Steel (2013), but due to pregnancy, she had to turn down the role.
- She has appeared in music videos for songs like Lie by Noy Alooshe (featuring Saar Badishi) and Girls Like You (Original, Volume 2, and Vertical Video versions) by Maroon 5 featuring Cardi B.
- In December 2020, she did an eight-figure deal to star in the spy thriller film, Heart of Stone.
- At the 2020 MTV Movie & TV Awards: Greatest of All Time, she was awarded the “She-Ro” award.
- In Gal Gadot’s movie Wonder Woman 1984 (2020), her husband, Yaron Versano as well as her 2 young daughters, Maya and Alma made cameo appearances.
- In December 2020, Gal shared India’s Shaheen Bagh’s Bilkis Dadi (real name – Bilkis Bano) picture on her Instagram story and called her as per personal Wonder Woman.
- In 2019, she started a film-television production company named Pilot Wave with husband, Yaron Varsano.
- Gal’s salary for the Netflix film Red Notice was revealed as $20 million.
Did she really gain some weight to play wonder woman!? Where!? Protein!? Gezzz…
Sorry, she just looks anorexic to me.
I don’t think she looks anorexic but they could have chosen a better actesss. I can think of several actresses that would have filled the role better.
And the Green of Envy speaks. Beth I’m guessing that you are about maybe 5’6″ if that and probably somewhere between 160 to 200 lb’s. If I looked like that I’d just shut my mouth and stay inside(and I mean by shut my mouth don’t eat all the time)
No I think she was perfect for the part of Wonder Woman! I love her in every movie she’s played in. She’s funny, smart, athletic and beautiful. And she kicks ass!
You pronounce Gal as just “Gal” (ga-l). what the f**k woth a doll? you don’t prononce it “gol”. and Gadot is just “Gadot”(ga-do-t). why you makes it so difficult?
So this is one of the sources that lead to people mispronouncing her name. You’re right that it’s Gal, rhyming with pal, & Ga-dot, dot rhyming with pot.
As a Hebrew speaker, I can tell you that you are wrong on both counts. Gal’s first name is pronounced very similarly to the English word “gall.” Her surname does indeed rhyme with “the boat.”
That should be “gull.” Sorry.
Gal weight now is 60/61 kg.change what’s written.she started at a weight of 52.5 kg and put 8 kg of muscle.
Where did she say this?
Gal Gadot isn’t white, she’s ashkenazi jewish. Jews are proven to be not white.
I do not think she’s bra size 32B, it seems to me she’s 32A at the most, she’s totally flat-chested…plus she shouldn’t have been selected as Wonder Woman, she’s not the type of body of a super hero, even though she’s pretty I fully agree she looks very skinny and anorexic. I wonder what was thinking Wonder Woman cast director…. he should have been blind or doped.
I think that the director chose the perfect woman to play Wonder Woman. Don’t get me wrong because Lynda Carter was also perfect. But they chose someone that was in the general area of height , weight and complexion as Lynda Carter. Those of us who grew up watching Wonder Woman notice these things. Lynda Carter was a favorite actor of mine still is today but now I also enjoy watching Gal Gadot play Wonder Woman. Thanks for bringing one of my favorite tv shows to the big screen
Archived 3/25/17: (In the style of a Reddit post) TIL that Dawn of Justice was released a day before a pre-famous Danielle Bregoli 13 birthday. She didn’t actually become famous until she appeared on The Dr. Phil Show on Wednesday September 14 2016 on daytime television for that one scene when she got PO’d about the audience laughing at her. After this she bellowed what would later become an internet meme: Catch me outside how about that? However because of her strange accent which she admittedly picked it up from the streets it came out as Cash Me Ousside Howbow Dah? It didn’t officially become one until the end of January. Please find me a video of her celebrating this milestone.
She is not white , she is Semitic ! Semitsm is a race!!!! And her ethnicity is Hebrew/Jewish !
First off, as an A cup myself she is NOT a A cup. She’s a B or C. Second she’s not anorexic, she’s in shape. Stop body shaming people who don’t have extra chub on them.
Wow, the beautiful lady is 5 inches taller plus she outweighs me by 37 pounds! Whew she could pick my scrawny little bod up and throw me clear across the room, a large room!
WOW! Beautiful Gail has 6 inches and 37 pounds on me! Good God she could easily pick me up and throw me clear across the room, a large room!