|Ashley Bratcher Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||May 2, 1987|
Ashley Bratcher is an American actress who is known for her role as Abby Johnson in the blockbuster hit film Unplanned that released in 2019. She is a working mother and has various other films like 90 Minutes in Heaven, Princess Cut, War Room, and many others. Ashley was widely praised for her performance in the film Unplanned as she felt deeply connected with the role. Bratcher started the Unplanned Movie Scholarship to offer scholarships to women facing unplanned pregnancies and also spoke about it at lengths around the globe at various platforms. She began her career from the stage at the age of 16 and has now successfully done more than 20 films and short films along with TV shows as well. She is loved by the audience for her natural portrayal of characters with ease.
North Carolina, United States
Georgia, United States
She has done her graduation from Campbell University.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ashley has dated –
- David Bratcher (2003-Present) – David and Ashley have been dating each other since their high school, and they got married in 2010. They have a son together named Cohen.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide Smile
- Big Expressive Eyes
Ashley Bratcher Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Brazilian jiu-jitsu
- Food – Scallops
Ashley Bratcher Facts
- She has worked as a pro-life activist in Georgia.
- When she was in college, she received a 2-year athletic scholarship to play softball.
- She is also an accomplished illustrator and author.
- Ashley made her debut with a short film named Wrinkle in 2012 in which she played the character of Jenny.
- She made her TV debut in 2015 with Secret and Lies.
- She did theatre when she was in college.
- Ashley was widely praised for her performance in the 2015 film 90 Minutes in Heaven.
- Ashley worked as a middle school teacher before she found work as an actress teaching children art and graphics.
- She was a longboard and shortboard champion in the 2008 Eastern Surfing Association’s SNC Women’s Championship.
- She owes the success of her career to her son.
Featured Image By Ashley Bratcher / Instagram