|Danielle Armstrong Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 3, 1988|
Danielle Armstrong is an English social media star, TV personality, and entrepreneur. She was best known as a contestant on the reality-TV series, The Only Way Is Essex, which she joined in its 10th series in July 2013. Her co-stars were Chloe Sims, Dan Osborne, Elliott Wright, Ferne McCann, Gemma Collins, James Argent, Jess Wright, Joey Essex, Lauren Pope, Lewis Bloor, Lucy Mecklenburgh, and Mario Falcone.
England, United Kingdom
Essex, East England, United Kingdom
TV Personality, Entrepreneur, Social Media Star
- Father – Jamie Armstrong
- Mother – Debbie Armstrong
- Siblings – Lannen (née Armstrong) Knowles (Younger Sister)
- Others – Joyce (Grandaunt) (Passed away in July 2017)
Danielle Armstrong is represented by The CAN Group (Manager, Publicist) in Cowfold, West Sussex, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Danielle Armstrong has dated –
- James Lock (2013-2016)
- Daniel Spiller (2016-2019)
- Tom (2019-Present) – She began dating her best friend of 22 years, Tom, in September 2019. In November 2019, Danielle announced she had purchased a house in Essex and that they were expecting their 1st child, a baby girl, with a due date of May 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
- Defined jawline
- Fuller lips
- Beautiful eyes
Danielle Armstrong has endorsed brands such as Blue Marlin Ibiza and Tommy Hilfiger.
Danielle Armstrong Favorite Things
- Color – Blue
- Food – Pizza, Oysters
- Personal Quotes – “Life is always better by the beach,” “Beauty attracts the eye but personality captures the heart,” “Make sure you surround yourself with people who deserve your magic,” “Being yourself is the prettiest thing a person can be.”
Danielle Armstrong Facts
- She visits a therapist once a week to deal with her anxiety.
- Danielle stated that 12 weeks of her pregnancy were blighted by depression. She also felt guilty for not crying when she found out she was pregnant and was worried about the upcoming weight gain and changes in body composition she would go through.
- As an entrepreneur, she has founded Danni Boutique, a boutique based in Essex.
- In the past, she started a company and a social media account, Danni’s Body Goals, in collaboration with Herbalife, one of the leading companies that sell supplements, shakes, and shake bottles, among other things.
- On November 20, 2109, she created a YouTube channel titled Danni Keeping It Real.
- She has amassed a fanbase of more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
- According to Danielle, the way to a girl’s heart is through shopping and buying her cake.
- Her best friends are Terri Smith, Fiona Cannon, Emma Wright, Sammy Brandon, and her The Only Way Is Essex co-star, Ferne McCann.
- Sammy, whom she knew for more than 20 years, passed away in May 2018 from breast cancer at the age of 29.
- The reason she agreed to take her top off in the ITV’s TV special All New Monty in May 2019 was because of Sammy as she was trying to raise awareness about cervical and breast cancer.
Featured Image by Danielle Armstrong / Instagram