|James Lock Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||December 6, 1986|
James Lock is a British television personality and entrepreneur who rose to fame after joining the ITV hit reality show The Only Way Is Essex during series 8 in 2013 and becoming a regular on it. He gained further popularity by starring in numerous other programs on the small screen such as the daytime show This Morning (2016) and the dating reality series Celebs Go Dating (2020), and by getting featured in several TV movie documentaries including Most Shocking Celebrity Moments 2017 (2017). James has built a strong fanbase, with his Instagram account having accumulated more than 900k followers.
England, United Kingdom
Television Personality, Entrepreneur
He has been represented by Ben Drake of All Star Entertainment, London.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu
- Danielle Armstrong (2013-2016) – James and his TOWIE co-star Danielle Armstrong began dating in 2013. The pair had hit a rocky patch in 2015 when Danielle had split up with James, just as he was about to propose to her in Marbella. They got back together once more, but Danielle took to Twitter in less than a year to declare the news of their final breakup.
- Yazmin Oukhellou (2016-2019, 2020-2021) – On the 2016 Christmas special of The Only Way Is Essex, James had announced that he was dating his former co-star Yazmin Oukhellou. James and Yazmin, however, called time on their romance in July 2019, following an unstable few months. The pair reconciled in October 2020 but then again separated in early 2021.
- Ellie Mackenzie (2019) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
He is of British descent.
- Sharp nose
- Light beard and mustache
James Lock Favorite Things
- Passion – Fitness having believed that one of the main requirements to living a healthy lifestyle is eating nutritious food
Source – The Sun
James Lock Facts
- He used to work as an electrical company supervisor, having packed in his job after joining the cast of The Only Way Is Essex.
- James has disclosed that he underwent a total body transformation after his former girlfriend Yazmin had pulled his leg about his weight.
- He has been known for his straight-talking, good humor, radical emotional honesty, and astonishingly bold approach to flirting.
- James had successfully taken over and opened the nightclub Club 7 in Station Road, Bishops Stortford. He went on to launch a restaurant named Lockie’s Kitchen in Essex, which has focused on providing healthy alternatives to junk food. James’s vision has been to serve fresh nourishing food that tastes delicious too, available to those on the go.
- James had been thrilled to purchase Escedra bar in Chelmsford city center in 2017, having been proud and excited about the Essex business venture he had embarked upon. He revealed that he has always been fond of the area of Chelmsford and that he has always craved to expand his business empire. When he had seen the lovely place up for sale, he had gone to have a look, having instantly fallen deeply in love with it and bought it.
- He has stayed in the UAE and worked with the shopping network OOOOO.
- James has admitted that he can sometimes party too much, not knowing when or how to end it.
Featured Image by James Lock / Instagram