|Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 21, 1994|
Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu is a British actor, model, and television personality who rose to acclaim as the winner (alongside Davide Sanclimenti) of the 8th installment of the ITV2 reality series Love Island in 2022. She is also known for playing the role of Işıl in the romantic comedy television series Kuzey Yıldızı İlk Aşk.
Susie Hayzel, Su Hayzel, Ekinsu Cülcüloğlu, Su Ekin Cülcüloğlu
Islington, London, England, United Kingdom
She divides her time between –
- Essex, England, United Kingdom
- Istanbul, Turkey
Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu attended East 15 Acting School and studied musical theatre. Later on, she enrolled at the University of Central Lancashire (a public university based in the city of Preston, Lancashire) and graduated in 2015.
Actor, Model, Television Personality
- Mother – Sezer
- Siblings – Arda (Younger Brother)
Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu has been signed with Force 1 Management, Talent Agency, United Kingdom.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu has dated –
- James Lock – She was previously involved with television personality and entrepreneur James Lock.
- Davide Sanclimenti – Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu had been in a relationship with television personality Davide Sanclimenti. The duo emerged as the winner of the 8th season of the reality television series Love Island in 2022. In April 2023, it was reported that the couple had gotten into an argument after she found messages from Davide to two models on his phone. In June 2023, it was revealed that they had broken up. However, in August 2023, Davide confirmed that he was back together with Ekin-Su.
Race / Ethnicity
Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu is of Turkish descent.
She has frequently dyed her hair in shades such as ‘blonde’.
- Pointed chin
- Curvy physique
She has served as an ambassador for Oh Polly.
Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu Facts
- When she was 10 years old, she shifted to Loughton, Essex.
- Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu represented Ireland in the Miss Asia Pacific World pageant in 2011.
- She brought to life the character of Isil (a photographer from London) in the Turkish soap opera Kuzey Yıldızı İlk Aşk in 2020.
- In September 2022, Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu became the face of the fashion brand Oh Polly. However, in February 2023, it was reported that she had been dropped by the brand. In March 2023, it was revealed that Ekin-Su was planning to sue Oh Polly.
Featured Image by Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu / Instagram