|Andy Milder Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6¼ in|
|Date of Birth||August 16, 1969|
Andy Milder is an American actor and voice actor who has been cast in a variety of television shows such as Fame L.A., The West Wing, Austin & Ally, Ballroom Bootcamp, Legion of Super Heroes, Parks and Recreation, Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Weeds, Grey’s Anatomy, Transformers: Robots in Disguise, Chicken Girls, Married… with Children, Criminal Minds, Empty Nest, The Mentalist, The Wonder Years, Private Practice, Trust Me, The Middle, Animaniacs, University Hospital, Murphy Brown, Boston Common, NYPD Blue, The Oz Kids, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, From the Earth to the Moon, Brother’s Keeper, G vs E, Godzilla: The Series, Star Trek: Voyager, Becker, Dharma & Greg, The Huntress, CSI: NY, Joey, Six Feet Under, Ugly Betty, Royal Pains, Rosewood, and Lucifer. In addition to that, his film credits include For the Boys, I’ll Do Anything, Seven Pounds, I Love Trouble, Armageddon, Apollo 13, Luck of the Draw, Domino, Con Man, The Hollywood Sign, Love for Rent, Project Viper, Rumor Has It, Stolen, Ashley’s Ashes, and Screwball: The Ted Whitfield Story.
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
Manhattan Beach, Los Angeles County, California, United States
Andy Milder attended the University of California, Berkeley and majored in Economics. After that, he studied at the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco.
Actor, Voice Actor
- Siblings – He has a brother.
5 ft 6¼ in or 168 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Andy Milder has dated –
- Dr. Betty Lee – He is married to Dr. Betty Lee.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
He has been cast in TV commercials for the likes of –
- Coca-Cola (voice)
- McDonald’s (1993)
- Toyota (1994-1995) (voice)
- Oregon State Lottery (1995)
- Blockbuster (1995) (voice)
- Snackwells (1996)
- DirecTV (1996) (voice)
- Orbitz.com (2011)
Andy Milder Facts
- In 1991, he made his first theatrical film appearance as Dressing Room Page in the musical comedy-drama film For the Boys.
- Andy Milder appeared as NASA Tech in the 1998 science fiction disaster film Armageddon, starring Bruce Willis, Billy Bob Thornton, Liv Tyler, Ben Affleck, Will Patton, Peter Stormare, Keith David, and Steve Buscemi. The film became the highest-grossing film of 1998.
- From 2005 to 2012, he played Dean Hodes (Isabelle and Quinn’s father and Celia’s husband) in the dark comedy-drama television series Weeds. Andy Milder co-starred in the show alongside Mary-Louise Parker, Elizabeth Perkins, Justin Kirk, Tonye Patano, Romany Malco, Hunter Parrish, Alexander Gould, Allie Grant, and Kevin Nealon.
- He provided vocals to Lightning Lad/Garth Ranzz in the animated superhero adventure comedy television series Legion of Super Heroes between 2006 and 2008. His co-stars for the project included Michael Cornacchia, Shawn Harrison, Heather Hogan, Yuri Lowenthal, Alexander Polinsky, Kari Wahlgren, and Adam Wylie.
- Andy Milder was seen as Frank Gannon in the 2008 historical drama film Frost/Nixon, starring Frank Langella, Michael Sheen, Kevin Bacon, Rebecca Hall, Toby Jones, Matthew Macfadyen, Oliver Platt, and Sam Rockwell.
- He was cast in the recurring role of Lester Dawson (Ally’s cheapskate father who owns the music store Sonic Boom) in the Disney Channel comedy series Austin & Ally between 2011 and 2015.
- He voiced the character of Quillfire in the animated robot superhero television series Transformers: Robots in Disguise from 2015 to 2017.
- Andy Milder appeared as Mr. Hall in the 2018 crime drama film Con Man, based on the real-life story of Barry Minkow (a former American businessperson, pastor, and convicted felon).
- He has done voiceover work for video games like Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines and Batman: The Brave and the Bold – The Videogame.
Featured Image by howrebeccaseesit / Instagram