|Hunter Parrish Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 13, 1987|
Hunter Parrish is an American actor, voiceover artist, and singer who is known for having been cast in a variety of roles in shows and movies like It’s Complicated, Good Girls Revolt, A Rising Tide, Weeds, The Good Wife, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, and Quantico.
Hunter Parrish Tharp
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Hunter Parrish studied at Plano Senior High School located in Plano, Texas and then got enrolled at the Texas Tech University Independent School District.
Actor, Singer, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Bruce Tharp (Engineer)
- Mother – Annie Parrish (Has worked with children with autism)
- Siblings – Hunter Parrish has an older brother.
- Others – Winford Dee Tharp (Paternal Grandfather), Geraldine Karges (Paternal Grandmother), Major General Clement/Clemont Crane “Monte” Parrish (Maternal Grandfather), Ruth Elizabeth Cox (Maternal Grandmother)
Hunter Parrish is represented by United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
Hunter Parrish has released his music via Layer Cake Records.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Hunter Parrish has dated –
- Allison Tyler (2007-2008)
- Sarah Sutherland (2008-2009)
- AJ Michalka (2009-2010)
- Kathryn Wahl (2010-Present) – He started dating Kathryn Wahl in 2010 and the duo announced its engagement in December 2014. Soon enough, they tied the knot at the Flying Caballos Ranch in San Luis Obispo, California on September 13, 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
Hunter Parrish is of English, German, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and Dutch descent.
- Charming personality
- Deep-set eyes
He has appeared in a commercial for Ball Park Fun Franks.
Hunter Parrish Facts
- He once revealed that his parents met through a blind date.
- In October 2003, Hunter Parrish made his first TV show appearance by playing the role of Hank in an episode titled The Father-Daughter Dance of the crime drama show, The Guardian.
- He made his theatrical film debut as Lance Gregory in the comedy teen film, Sleepover, in 2004.
- Hunter Parrish also worked as the host of a web talk-show titled Two Guys and a Girl alongside his friends Kyle Sherman and Allison Tyler, between 2007 and 2009.
- His first Broadway role was playing the lead character of Melchior in the musical named Spring Awakening in August 2008.
- He was featured in Vanity Fair‘s cover article “Hollywood’s New Wave: The Hottest Kids in Hollywood” in August 2008.
- In 2009, he appeared as Luke Adler in the romantic comedy film, It’s Complicated, which starred Meryl Streep, Steve Martin, and Alec Baldwin. The film also won the National Board of Review Award for “Best Cast”.
- As a voice actor, Hunter Parrish made his TV show debut by providing vocals to the character of Kid Flash/Geo-Force in an episode titled Requiem for a Scarlet Speedster! of the animated action-adventure series, Batman: The Brave and the Bold, in October 2010.
- He does not drink coffee.
- From 2015 to 2016, he co-starred as Douglas Rhodes in the period drama web television series, Good Girls Revolt.
- He has said that he cries at the end of every book that he reads.
Featured Image by Greg Hernandez / Flickr / CC BY 2.0