|Peter Weber Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 4, 1991|
Peter Weber is an American commercial pilot as well as a TV star who gained national recognition after he appeared in season 15 of The Bachelorette (2019) and placed 3rd in the competition to attain the love of Hannah Brown. He has starred in other TV shows including season 24 of The Bachelor (2020) and has appeared in some films such as In The Dirt (2014). He has garnered more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
He attended Oaks Christian School and graduated in 2009. Then he went to Baylor University.
Airline Pilot, TV Star
- Father – Peter Weber (Pilot)
- Mother – Barbara Innocente de Jesus Figarola Enfante Borrego Rodriguez Weber aka Barbara Weber (Real-Estate Broker and Former Flight Attendant)
- Siblings – Jack Weber (Younger Brother) (Pilot)
He is represented by Simmons and Scott Entertainment LLC.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Calee Lutes (2018) – He was in a relationship with Calee Lutes from June to December of 2018.
- Julie LaPlaca (2020) – Rumor
- Hannah Ann Sluss (2020)
- Madison Prewett (2020)
- Kelley Flanagan (2020) – Reality TV star, Kelley Flanagan and Peter started dating in early 2020. There were some engagement rumors in November 2020 but those were not true. However, in December 2020, it was reported that the couple had broken up.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
He is of German and Cuban descent.
Light Brown (Natural)
- Mole on the right cheek
- Charming smile
He has endorsed several brands such as Sylvan Learning Center.
Peter Weber Favorite Things
- Food – Cuban
- Hobby – Playing and watching football
- Pastime – Charity and social service
- Places – Vegas, Big Bear Lake
- Beverage – Mexican beer
- Sports Team – Seattle Seahawks (American Football)
- Place in the World – Wells, New York
- Film Genre – Horror
Source – Flare.com, Various Instagram Posts, Us Magazine
Peter Weber Facts
- During his childhood, he worked as a child artist and played the role of a young Roman Brady in an episode of the TV show Days of Our Lives.
- He played on the football team in his school and also participated in a national rocketry competition.
- His mother was a pageant queen. She is a former Miss Illinois.
- He is named after his father Peter and for his career too, he has followed in his footsteps.
- Peter first started posting photos on his Instagram account in December of 2012. He then began to get further attention when in February of 2013 he started to share more flying-related information including a picture of himself flying the chef and cooking legend Wolfgang Puck.
- In 2015, he became a commercial pilot for Compass Airlines. He worked there for 3 years until he joined Delta Air Lines in 2018.
- He has a pet dog named Tripp who was 14 in January 2020.
- As of January 2020, he was living with his parents in their Los Angeles residence. He has spent most of his time traveling as a professional pilot and so has preferred to make his home base where his family is. Also living at home is no big deal for him and that fact has been clear on his social media where he has kept sharing photos depicting the enjoyable time he spends at his home, in the air, as well as on holidays with his tight-knit family.
- During his free time, Peter has visited organizations like the Shriners Hospital for Children and met the sick children there and distributed gifts to see smiles on their faces.
- He has revealed that he had a most embarrassing slip-up during the premiere of The Bachelor in January 2020. One of the contestants had brought a cow as a service animal and had let him know the animal’s name. After the entrance, when Peter made his first conversation, he had ended up addressing her by the cow’s name.
- During season 15 of The Bachelorette, Hannah Brown had admitted that she had s*x with Peter 4 times.
- Peter likes airplane food.
- He believed in Santa Clause until he attained the age of 13.
- Peter has a matching tattoo with his brother Jack of the number 12 in relation to their favorite American football team, the Seattle Seahawks.
- Growing up, he also wanted to put on braces so that he could get the colors of the Seattle Seahawks. He also tried to convince his parents but his efforts went all in vain.
- Peter considers Westlake Village, California as his home. However, he was born in Virginia and stayed in Florida before moving to California.
- In Virginia state, when he got the first-degree black belt in tae-kwon-do, he became the youngest person to get such an honor.
- Peter can do magic which also happens to be one of his favorite hobbies.
- He can empty the entire Nutella jar in a single sitting.
- 10 years before he became a Bachelor, he got the chance to meet Chris Harrison in a movie theater.
- Backstreet Boys was the first concert he attended.
- He knows Spanish which he learned by watching telenovelas with his grandmother.
- Peter has also been a Junior Olympic swimmer in the breaststroke event.
- He loves eating sushi, especially at Sugarfish in Los Angeles.
- In 1939, his great-grandfather had built the family’s summer house in Wells, New York.
- Peter’s first car was a Volvo station wagon. That car was previously used by his grandfather.
- He is terrified of snakes.
- Peter didn’t have a girlfriend until his senior year of high school. He was very shy growing up. Hence, the delay.
- He is double-jointed in his thumb. He can also dislocate the thumb out of the socket.
- Growing up, he was a big fan of Pokemon and used to collect trading cards.
- At 25, he became an airplane captain.
- While flying an airplane, the fastest ground speed he has achieved is 705 mph or 1134 km/h.
- During the 5th grade’s science fair, he invented a massaging backpack for which he received the 2nd prize.
Featured Image by Peter Weber / Instagram