|Peter Weber Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 4, 1991|
Peter Weber is an American commercial pilot as well as a TV star who gained national recognition after he appeared in season 15 of The Bachelorette (2019) and placed 3rd in the competition to attain the love of Hannah Brown. He has starred in other TV shows including season 24 of The Bachelor (2020) and has appeared in some films such as In The Dirt (2014). He has garnered more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
Westlake Village, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
He attended Oaks Christian School and graduated in 2009. Then he went to Baylor University.
Pilot, TV Star
- Father – Peter Weber (Pilot)
- Mother – Barbara Innocente de Jesus Figarola Enfante Borrego Rodriguez Weber aka Barbara Weber (Real-Estate Broker and Former Flight Attendant)
- Siblings – Jack Weber (Younger Brother) (Pilot)
He is represented by Simmons and Scott Entertainment Llc.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Calee Lutes (2018) – He was in a relationship with Calee Lutes from June to December of 2018.
- Julie LaPlaca (2020) – Rumor
- Hannah Ann Sluss (2020)
- Madison Prewett (2020)
- Kelley Flanagan (2020) – Reality TV star, Kelley Flanagan and Peter started dating in early 2020. There were some engagement rumors in November 2020 but those were not true. However, in December 2020, it was reported that the couple had broken up.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
He is of German and Cuban descent.
Light Brown (Natural)
- Mole on the right cheek
- Charming smile
He has endorsed several brands such as Sylvan Learning Center.
Peter Weber Favorite Things
- Hobby – Playing and watching football
- Pastime – Charity and social service
- Places – Vegas, Big Bear Lake
- Beverage – Mexican beer
Peter Weber Facts
- During his childhood, he worked as a child artist and played the role of a young Roman Brady in an episode of the TV show Days of Our Lives.
- He played on the football team in his school and also participated in a national rocketry competition.
- His mother was a pageant queen. She is a former Miss Illinois.
- He is named after his father Peter and for his career too, he has followed in his footsteps.
- Peter first started posting photos on his Instagram account in December of 2012. He then began to get further attention when in February of 2013 he started to share more flying-related information including a picture of himself flying the chef and cooking legend Wolfgang Puck.
- In 2015, he became a commercial pilot for Compass Airlines. He worked there for 3 years until he joined Delta Air Lines in 2018.
- He has a pet dog named Tripp.
- As of January 2020, he has lived with his parents in their Los Angeles residence. He has spent most of his time traveling as a professional pilot and so has preferred to make his home base where his family is. Also living at home is no big deal for him and that fact has been clear on his social media where he has kept sharing photos depicting the enjoyable time he spends at his home, in the air, as well as on holidays with his tight-knit family.
- During his free time, Peter has visited organizations like the Shriners Hospital for Children and met the sick children there and distributed gifts to see smiles on their faces.
- He has revealed that he had a most embarrassing slip up during the premiere of The Bachelor in January 2020. One of the contestants had brought a cow as a service animal and had let him know the animal’s name. After the entrances, when Peter made his first conversation, he had ended up addressing her by the cow’s name.
Featured Image by Peter Weber / Instagram