|Michael Arden Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||October 6, 1982|
Michael Arden is a successful American actor, musician, and stage director. He is known for his roles in Source Code, Bride Wars, Anger Management, and The Odd Life of Timothy Green. As a stage director, he had directed Broadway and musicals like Spring Awakening, Merrily We Roll Along, Once on This Island, and Annie, among others.
Michael Jerrod Moore
Midland, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Michael Arden studied at St. Luke’s United Methodist Church and Trinity School in Midland. Later in 1998, he joined Interlochen Arts Academy with a Presidential Scholar in the arts, graduating in 2001.
After that, he attended the Juilliard School on a full scholarship in the Drama Division’s Group 34 (2001–2005).
Actor, Musician, Stage Director
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Michael Arden has dated –
- Andy Mientus (2010-Present) – They got married on August 18, 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
- Rounded chin
- Easy crooked smile
He appeared in a TV commercial for Commerce Bank in 2006.
Michael Arden Favorite Things
- Junk Food – Ice cream
- Athlete – Rafael Nadal
- Cities – New York, London, Berlin
- Most Memorable Onstage Role As A Child – Colin in The Secret Garden
- Liquid Refreshment – Iced Sweet Tea
Source – Play Bill
Michael Arden Facts
- He changed his name to Arden as he was being confused for making political documentaries.
- He can communicate almost fluently in ASL (American Sign Language).
- His first stage kiss was during a middle school production of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers in Midland, Texas.
- Leading man and lady role he would like to play is Prince Hal in Henry IV Parts 1 and 2 and Rosalind in As You Like It.
- A person, living or dead, he’d most like to meet is his father.
- Three things he can’t live without are his family, friends, and music.
Featured Image by Michael Arden / Instagram