|Desiree Hartsock Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 8, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Desiree Hartsock is an American reality TV star, fashion designer, and bridal stylist who is known for being on season 9 of The Bachelorette. On the other hand, Hartsock was featured on The Bachelor where she gained further recognition.
Colorado, United States
Portland, Oregon, United States
Reality TV Star, Fashion Designer, Bridal Stylist
- Siblings – Nate Hartsock (Older Brother)
Desiree’s net worth was $400 Thousand according to Celebrity Net Worth.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Desiree has dated –
- Sean Lowe (2013) – While on the 2013 season of The Bachelor, she had been dating Sean Lowe. However, their relationship ended after brother Nate gave Sean a tough time during their family meeting.
- Chris Siegfried – Desiree tied the knot with fellow The Bachelorette contestant Chris Siegfried on January 18, 2015. The couple met one another in 2013 while competing on the show. Together, the couple has 2 children – a boy named Asher Wrigley Siegfried (b. October 19, 2016) and a 2nd boy named Zander Cruz Siegfried (b. January 12, 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
Through her social media, Desiree has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Staples Stores and Josh Cellars Wine.
Desiree Hartsock Facts
- Professionally, Desiree is a wedding gown designer.
- Growing up, she resided in Colorado before moving to California where she started working as a bridal stylist and fashion designer.
- Desiree is a supporter of Prayer Tents- The Vine and Prayer Doves.
- She is the host of the Heart Of Purpose Podcast.
- In the past, Desiree founded the bridal clothing company Desiree Hartsock Bridal.
Featured Image By Desiree Hartsock / Instagram