|Yazmin Oukhellou Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3¾ in|
|Date of Birth||May 3, 1994|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Yazmin Oukhellou is a British television personality, influencer, and business owner who burst into the limelight after making her small screen debut in 2017 with ITVBe’s reality TV series The Only Way Is Essex. She has been featured in numerous other programs including the dating series Celebs Go Dating (2017) and BBC Three’s Eating with my Ex (2021). Yazmin has amassed more than 650k followers on her Instagram.
London, England, United Kingdom
She attended Newcastle University.
Television Personality, Influencer, Business Owner
- Father – Hamid
- Mother – Lisa
- Siblings – Adam Oukhellou (Younger Brother) (Television Personality)
She has been represented by Francesca Webb of Morgan Management.
5 ft 3¾ in or 162 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- James Lock (2016-2019, 2020-2021) – Yazmin and her former co-star James Lock started dating in 2016, James having announced the fact on the 2016 Christmas special of The Only Way Is Essex. The couple, however, called time on their romance in July 2019, following a tumultuous few months. They reconciled in October 2020 but then again separated in early 2021, after a huge row during their trip to Dubai, that had left Yazmin eager to leave the UAE hotspot.
- Jake McLean (2019) – Rumor
- Stephen Bear (2020) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Moroccan descent on her father’s side of the family and of Scottish descent on her mother’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Fuller lips
- Sharp nose
- Prominent cheekbones
- Petite frame
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as WTB Beauty.
Yazmin Oukhellou Favorite Things
- Makeup Product – Lashes having loved those of the brand Moroccan Beauty By Yaz and declared the same to be the item she would choose if asked to pick the make-up product that she could use all the time and forever
Source – Instagram
Yazmin Oukhellou Facts
- She is from Essex.
- In 2016, she opened her own swimwear line.
- Yazmin launched her own shop named Y.A.Z Boutique in October 2019, followed by the fitness app Live Like Yaz a year later.
- She has pointed out how being on The Only Way Is Essex had been a lot of fun as it had made it possible for her to be at different places, occasions, as well as situations.
- Yazmin’s parents and Nanny Hilda had all been featured regularly on TOWIE, alongside her.
- She had launched The Wellness Retreat Marrakech, having affirmed Marrakech to be a place super close to her heart where she has come herself to unwind and relax, along with it being a big part of her family heritage and tradition. Yazmin had naturally wanted to set up a wellness retreat there that would also help others who were longing to get away from issues they were having, or wanting to just take a break from the stress and strain of everyday life.
- Yazmin has believed that in order to look and feel genuinely fantastic, it is important not only to look good on the outside but also to feel great inside, our mind playing a big role in it. To facilitate true overall wellbeing, self-confidence, self-love, and self-worth all need to be remembered and practiced.
Featured Image by Yazmin Oukhellou / Instagram