|Amanda Kloots Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 19, 1982|
Amanda Kloots is an American television personality, dancer, fitness instructor, and actress who is known for having been a co-host of The Talk.
Canton, Stark County, Ohio, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Amanda Kloots studied at GlenOak High School in Plain Township, Stark County, Ohio.
Television Personality, Dancer, Fitness Instructor, Actress
- Siblings – Anna Kloots (Sister), Todd Kloots (Brother). She has 2 more siblings.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amanda Kloots has dated –
- David Larsen – She was married to stage actor David Larsen for 6 years in the past. She had met him while doing a Broadway show.
- Nick Cordero – She met actor Nick Cordero while working on Bullets Over Broadway and the duo got married in the year 2017. They were blessed with a son named Elvis Cordero in 2019 and remained together until Nick’s death in 2020.
- Just over 1 year of Nick’s death, she had started dating again in 2021 which she revealed in July 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall stature
- Toned physique
Through social media, Amanda Kloots has done endorsement work for brands such as Soul CBD, etc.
Amanda Kloots Facts
- She has been cast in a number of Broadway musicals such as Good Vibrations, Follies, Young Frankenstein, and Bullets Over Broadway.
- Amanda Kloots was previously a member of the Rockettes, a precision dance company.
- In the 2020 United States presidential election, she endorsed Joe Biden.
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of a Golddigger Dancer in the 2019 epic crime film, The Irishman, starring Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Joe Pesci, Ray Romano, Bobby Cannavale, Anna Paquin, Stephen Graham, and Harvey Keitel.
- As her late husband Nick Cordero struggled with COVID-19, she documented his struggle and eventual death on Instagram and this brought her much media attention in 2020.
- Amanda Kloots has also launched a digital fitness brand that contains videos of exercise classes taught by her.
- In February 2021, she received the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Featured Image by Amanda Kloots / Instagram