|Emily Jade Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 19, 2001|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Emily Jade is a British YouTuber and social media influencer who has amassed more than 300k subscribers on her self-titled YouTube channel where she uploads vlogs, makeup tutorials, challenge videos, and shopping hauls. She is also popular on Instagram with more than 200k followers. She has often collaborated with and has been featured on the SevenPerfectAngels and the SevenSuperGirls YouTube channels.
Emily Jade Kilroy
London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Emily did her A-levels in English, theatre studies, and media. As of February 2020, she was a student at the University of Arts London (UAL).
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- Siblings – Ruby MaeFluffle (Younger Sister)
She self-manages her bookings and inquiries.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emily has dated –
- Archie Sootheran (2016–2018)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of British descent.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde, grey, or silver.
- Petite frame
- Straight, shoulder-length hair
- Charming smile
- Has a mole near her left eye
- Radiant face
Emily Jade Favorite Things
- Beverage – Caffè Mocha
- Food – Spaghetti
- Music Bands/Groups – Arctic Monkeys, Bad Sounds, The Smiths, The Cute’s, Peace
- Songs – Living Alone (2017) by Bad Sounds, Lovesick (2013) by Peace, 505 (2007) by Arctic Monkeys, I Wanna be Yours (2013) by Arctic Monkeys
- Articles Of Clothing – Sheer Tops, Dyed Jeans, Jackets, Headbands
- Makeup Products – Laura Mercier‘s Translucent Setting Powder, theBalm Cosmetics‘ Mary-Lou Manizer, Ardell’s Lash Wispies, Urban Decay’s Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette
- Skincare Products – Mario Badescu’s Oil-Free Moisturizer SPF 17, Sephora‘s Murad Blemish Control
- TV Series – The Undateables, 90210, American Horror Story, Skins, Bates Motel, Pretty Little Liars
- Christmas Movie – Elf (2003)
- Singers – Steven Patrick Morrissey, Mac DeMarco, Jamie T
- Retail/Fashion Stores/Apps – Urban Outfitters, Topshop, Depop
- Restaurant Chains – Chimichanga, Jamie’s Italian, PizzaExpress
Source – YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube
Emily Jade Facts
- She had initially started her YouTube channel to showcase a bunch of short films that were based around her dolls. However, her subscriber count started growing rapidly once she started posting beauty tutorials.
- During her GCSE (General Certificate of Secondary Education) exams in 2017, she used to suffer from anxiety attacks so much so that she felt she could not attend her exams due to nervousness.
- She has always been interested in working with TV productions, especially editing and cinematography. In a 2018 video, she had stated that it was a personal ambition to study a related course at the prestigious University of Arts London (UAL) but was not sure if her application would be accepted at the institution. She fulfilled her dream and began attending UAL in 2019.
- In July 2018, she threw a costume party for some close friends when she was shifting to a new apartment. After drinking excessively, she passed out and fell in the bushes in her garden. Her ex-boyfriend and her parents helped her back to her room as she was finding it difficult to even stand. Meanwhile, she had forgotten to close the side-gate of her house and several uninvited guests entered the place. After a while, 2 groups clashed over a trivial matter, created a lot of ruckus and local police had to intervene as the matter started getting out of hand.
- Emily is a Pescetarian, inspired by the singer Steven Patrick Morrissey.
Featured Image by Emily Jade / Instagram