|Bhuvan Bam Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||January 22, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Bhuvan Bam is an Indian comedian, writer, singer, songwriter, and YouTube personality who has gained immense popularity with his YouTube comedy channel BB Ki Vines. The channel has accrued a fan base of more than 20 million subscribers and Bam is known for playing characters like Banchoddas, Sameer Fuddi, Titu Mama, Bablu, Janki, Mrs. Verma, Adrak Baba, Mr. Hola, Detective Mangloo, Dr. Sehgal, and Babli Sir. Also, one of his series titled Titu Talks started on his YouTube channel in December 2018 and the first guest for the series was Shah Rukh Khan.
Bhuvan Avnindra Shankar Bam
Baroda (Vadodara), Gujarat, India
New Delhi, India
Bhuvan studied at Green Fields School in New Delhi and holds a Bachelor’s degree with history honors from Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, New Delhi, India.
Comedian, Singer, YouTube Personality
Rohit Raj has managed Bhuvan Bam.
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Long hair
- Signature mustache
- Often seen wearing glasses
Bhuvan has appeared in the TV commercial for Tapzo.
Best Known For
Making videos on his YouTube channel BB Ki Vines with a sarcastic but realistic undertone. His videos are based on day-to-day experiences and incidents.
As a Singer
Bhuvan released his first romantic single called Pyaar in 2014.
Bhuvan Bam Favorite Things
- Movie – I Saw the Devil, Hachi: A Dog’s Tale
- Song – Fix You by Coldplay
- Singer – Rihanna, Adele
- Actor – Akshay Kumar, Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- YouTuber – King Bach, Amanda Cerny
- Comedian – Kader Khan, Johnny Lever, Akshay Kumar, Paresh Rawal
- Singer – Mohammed Rafi, Kishore Kumar
- Character Played – Banchod Das Chatriwala
- Sport – Cricket
- Beverage – Mountain Dew
Bhuvan Bam Facts
- He wanted to be an archaeologist when he was young.
- Bhuvan started playing the guitar at the age of 16.
- His father is fond of reading astronomy, and he wanted to be an astronaut.
- He scored 74.25% in his 12th-grade.
- His mother wished for him to complete his honors in commerce.
- Initially, when Bhuvan did showcase his interest in music, his parents assumed that he was in the wrong company and did not take him seriously.
- He initially did not know the meaning of vines. He thought it was a stylish way of calling ‘Wines’.
- In 2016, his YouTube channel BB Ki Vines won the award of the Most Popular Channel on YouTube at the WebTVAsia Awards in Seoul, South Korea.
- He wants Ranbir Kapoor to play himself if a biopic is made regarding his life.
- Bhuvan is fond of puppies.
- Before becoming a YouTube sensation, he was into music and touring for concerts.
- He uploaded an episode of Titu Talks titled ‘Lifeline of Society’ in May 2020. In that episode, he interviewed an electrician, house help, farmers, transgenders, and milkmen to understand the difficulties they were facing during the COVID-19 lockdown in India.
- It was further announced that the earnings from the episode titled ‘Lifeline of Society’ of Titu Talks would be used for social causes. After a month, Bam revealed on Twitter that the video had generated ₹5,20,000, of which the majority of the money was used to provide ration kits, food, and milk to the slums in Delhi NCR.
- The remainder of the collected money from the ‘Lifeline of Society’ episode was donated to the farmers’ relief fund, sanitary workers, the transgender community, milkmen, community kitchens, dog shelters, and organizations for the blind and migrant.
- In June 2021, Bhuvan lost both his mom and dad to COVID-19 related complications.
Featured Image by Khazann / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0