|Anthony Michael Hall Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0¾ in|
|Date of Birth||April 14, 1968|
|Spouse||Lucia Oskerova |
Anthony Michael Hall is an American actor and producer who is well-recognized for his work in the teen classics Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, and Weird Science alongside actor John Hughes.
Michael Anthony Hall
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Anthony studied at St. Hilda’s & St. Hugh’s School of New York. Later, he moved on to attend Professional Children’s School in Manhattan. After that, Anthony decided against going to college.
- Father – Larry (Auto-Body-Shop Owner)
- Mother – Mercedes Hall (Blues-Jazz Singer)
- Others – Mary Chestaro (Half-Sister) (Singer), Thomas Chestaro (Step-Father) (Show Business Manager), Indio Falconer Downey (Godson) (Son of Actor Robert Downey Jr.)
Anthony is represented by Innovative Artists and MBST Management.
Anthony Michael Hall’s net worth was ‘$4 Million’ according to ‘Celebrity Net Worth’.
6 ft 0¾ in or 184.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anthony has dated –
- Lucia Oskerova (2019-Present) – Anthony met Slovak-Canadian actress Lucia Oskerova in 2016, and got engaged to her on September 7, 2019, later, tying the knot in 2020. In February 2023, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child, a boy whom they would be naming Michael Anthony Hall II. Their son, Michael Anthony Hall II was born on June 1, 2023, and weighed 9lbs., 7oz. at the time of his birth.
Race / Ethnicity
Anthony has English, Irish, and Italian ancestry.
Salt & Pepper
Thin eyebrows and upper lip
Anthony has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Honeycomb cereal kid
Anthony Michael Hall Favorite Things
- Role Portrayed Till Date – Bill Gates in Pirates of Silicon Valley (1999)
Source – IMDb
Anthony Michael Hall Facts
- He was born in the West Roxbury neighborhood of Boston.
- Anthony was just 6 months old when his parents legally parted ways.
- At the age of 3, Anthony’s mother decided to relocate to the West Coast, where she found work as a featured singer. They then relocated back to the East a year and a half later before finally relocating to New York City where he grew up.
- Michael was just 8 years old when he started off his career as an actor. However, by the age of 7, Anthony had already been appearing in commercials.
- At the age of 13, Anthony found himself falling victim to the abuse of alcohol which eventually took over his life when he was 18. However, in 1990, he decided to quit and said to be sober ever since.
- Over the years, Anthony has diversified his role in order to avoid being typecasted. Some of his appearances include being on Saturday Night Live (1985–1986) and starring in films Out of Bounds (1986), Johnny Be Good (1988), Edward Scissorhands (1990), and Six Degrees of Separation (1993).
- In 2021, Michael was cast in the slasher film Halloween Kills starring Jamie Lee Curtis, Judy Greer, and Andi Matichak.
- He is an avid reader.
- Michael is considered to be the youngest member to join the Brat Pack.
- He had been residing in the Playa del Rey neighborhood of Los Angeles back in 2016.
- Michael found himself in trouble with the law on November 17, 2016, after he was charged with felony assault by the Los Angeles District Attorney for causing serious bodily injury during a confrontation with a neighbor on September 13, at his Playa del Rey condominium complex. During the hearing, Hall pleaded no contest in September 2017. Following this, he was found guilty of the charges and sentenced to 3 years probation and 40 hours of community service.
- His film credits include The Dark Knight, The Caveman’s Valentine, Freddy Got Fingered, Hysteria – The Def Leppard Story, Into the Sun, and War Machine.
Featured Image By Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0