Roshon Bernard Fegan
Ro, 3inaRo, Young Ro, Ya Boy Ro, RO.SHON
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Roshon initially attended BK Acting Studio, USC 32nd Street Performing Arts School and Hollywood High School. After this, he switched to home schooling to better focus on his acting career.
Actor, singer, songwriter, dancer, rapper
- Father – Roy Fegan (Actor and Producer)
- Mother – Cion Fegan
Hip hop, dance, pop, R&B
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
73 kg or 161 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Roshon Fegan dated –
- Anna Maria Perez de Tagle (2008) – Roshon dated a Filipina actress, Anna Maria Perez de Tagle for a couple of months in 2008.
- Chelsie Hightower (2012-2014) – Roshon started dating an American dancer, Chelsie Hightower in March 2012, when they met on the set of Dancing with the Stars. He finished 6th in the show after staying for 8 weeks in the TV show. The duo separated in 2014.
- Caroline Sunshine (2013) – Actress Caroline and Roshon got together in January 2013. They dated for 2 months before calling it quits on February 28, 2013.
- Camia Marie (2014) – In 2014, Roshon was dating model, Camia Marie.
- Dytto (2017-Present) – In 2017, Roshon commenced dating dancer Dytto. They had their first public appearance during Childhelp Hollywood Heroes event held in Beverly Hills in October 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Roshon is half African-American (on father’s side) and half Filipino (on mother’s side).
He has not endorsed any brands.
Best Known For
In 2011, Roshon released singles such as “I AM”, “Love Your Love”, “Oh Oh Oh”, “Get It Poppin”. It self-produced and also wrote the songs himself.
Roshon had a minor role in the 2004 superhero film Spider-Man 2 as an amazed kid.
First TV Show
In 2006, he guest appeared in the American comedy-drama TV series, Monk for his role as “Third Boy” in the episode titled “Mr. Monk and the Astronaut”.
He has a very thin body and so he must be working out (primarily cardio) to remain that thin.
Roshon Fegan Favorite Things
- Producer – J.R. Rotem
Source – TheCelebrityCafe.com
Rosh0n Fegan Facts
- He is the owner of Grand Vault Studios.
- He opted for homeschooling when Roshon got the role of Sander Loya in Camp Rock.
- In 2012, he finished 6th in the 14th season of Dancing with the Stars.
- He likes to collect shoes, watches, and hats from various fashion stores.
- Roshon really likes the brand Zara as their clothing fit him the best.
- He wants to collaborate to do a duet with Will.I.Am or Chris Brown.
- He has created his own label “3inaRo Entertainment” (pronounced – Three in a Row).