|Lucia Oskerova Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 3, 1990|
|Spouse||Anthony Michael Hall|
Lucia Oskerova is a Slovak-Canadian actress and former model who is best known for her marriage to actor and producer Anthony Michael Hall. On the other hand, she has also played notable roles in films and television shows such as Smallville (2005), Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019), and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019).
Lucia attained a degree in Design and Architecture at the British Columbia Institute of Technology.
Actress, Former Model
Lucia is represented by Sovereign Talent Group.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lucia has dated –
- Anthony Michael Hall (2019-Present) – Lucia and actor Anthony Michael Hall got engaged on September 7, 2019, and married in 2020. The couple had started dating sometime in 2016. In February 2023, they announced that they were expecting their first child, a boy whom they would be naming Michael Anthony Hall II. Their son, Michael Anthony Hall II was born on June 1, 2023, and weighed 9lbs., 7oz. at the time of his birth.
Race / Ethnicity
- Well-toned physical appearance
- Beautiful eyes
Lucia Oskerova Facts
- She was born in Bratislava, Slovakia, which at the time was a part of Czechoslovakia.
- According to her Wikipedia, Lucia can fluently speak four languages.
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance as a “Fashion Model” in White Chicks in 2004, starring Marlon Wayans and Shawn Wayans in the lead. Later, in 2005, she was cast in her first television show, Smallville.
- In her free time, Lucia loves to travel.
- Initially, Lucia started off her career as a model when she was just 15 years old and even became a Fashion Week star. At the time, she had walked the ramp for various well-known brands including Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Dior, Chanel, Fashion Rocks, Leone, Bob oli, and Vetrina.
Featured Image By Lucia Oskerova / Instagram