|Navia Robinson Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 4, 2005|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Navia Robinson is an aspiring American actress, singer, and model who is noted for her appearance as Nia Baxter-Carter in Disney Channel’s Raven’s Home since 2017. She is also known for her appearance in several hit shows such as Free Rein (2017-2018), Being Mary Jane (2014-2015), and The Vampire Diaries (2017). Navia is also noted for her incredible talent as a singer. She has contributed her vocals to the release of several songs in Raven’s Home‘ soundtrack album titled Raven’s Home: The Musical Episode (Remix) in 2018. She has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 850k followers on Instagram.
Navia Ziraili Robinson
Marietta, Georgia, United States
Navia attended the Johnson Ferry Christian Academy in Marietta. She also trained at acting schools situated in Atlanta, Georgia, and Los Angeles.
Actress, Singer, Model
- Father – Jeffrey Robinson
- Mother – Lisa Butler-Robinson
- Siblings – Gianni Robinson (Brother), Maximus Robinson (Brother)
Navia is represented by –
- J. Pervis Talent Agency of Atlanta
- CESD in Los Angeles and New York
- Mr. Mitchell Gossett of Industry Entertainment Partners
- Jill Fritzo of Jill Fritzo Public Relations
- Generation Model Management (New York)
4 ft 9 in or 145 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black & White)
She has distant Sicilian ancestry.
- Thick eyebrows
- Wide smile
- Chubby Cheeks
- Plush lips
Navia has appeared in several commercials for several brands including –
- Disney Aulani
- Common Sense Media
- Walt Disney World
- Moe’s Southwest Grill
- In Touch Ministries
- Smithfield Foods Inc.
- Golden Corral
- Synovus Bank
- Boosterthon Elementary School Fun Run Fundraisers
She also appeared in a PSA for No Bully in 2018.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Nia Baxter-Carter in Raven’s Home, D’Asia in Being Mary Jane (2014-2015), Rosie in Free Rein (2017-2018), and Janie in The Vampire Diaries (2017)
- Making it into the top-ten finalist list at the Actors, Models & Talent for Christ and being crowned as an Overall Top Child Model in 2011
- Walking the ramp for designer Jason Christopher Peters
- Starring in several campaigns for Disney
- Contributing her vocal ability to the release of several tracks in Disney‘s soundtrack album titled Raven’s Home: The Musical Episode (Remix) in 2018
- Being ranked at the #69 place in Variety‘s Young Hollywood Impact Report 2017 list
As a Singer
Navia has contributed her vocals to the release of several songs such as Legendary, Eye to Eye, and Replay The Moment. All of which were released under the Disney‘s Raven’s Home: The Musical Episode (Remix) soundtrack album on October 7, 2018.
She also lent her voice alongside singer Kennedy Maddison to release the hit single Love Don’t Let Me Go on June 1, 2018.
First TV Show
Robinson made her debut TV show appearance as D’Asia in Being Mary Jane in 2014.
Robinson’s active lifestyle helps her keep her body toned and conditioned. She also loves to indulge in strenuous activities such as basketball and rock climbing. Both, require upper body strength, precision, and agility.
As for her diet, she loves eating junk food such as pizzas and pasta. However, she consumes it moderately.
Navia Robinson Favorite Things
- TV Shows While Growing Up – The Suite Life of Zach and Cody (2005-2008), Phineas and Ferb (2007-2015), Wizards of Waverly Place (2007-2012), Good Luck Charlie (2010-2014), That’s So Raven! (2003-2007)
- Things To Do In Her Free Time – Play basketball, read, and watch shows on Netflix
- Animal – Horse
- Superhero – Batman
- Thing To Do In The Summers – Spend time with her family outdoors
- Cartoon Character – Minnie Mouse
Navia Robinson Facts
- She was raised in Marietta.
- In school, Navia was acknowledged for achieving high grades apart from her talent as a singer and actress.
- She was 9 years old when she made her first appearance on television in Being Mary Jane in January 2014.
- Navia enjoys spending her free time playing basketball with her brothers. She is also very good at rock climbing.
- In 2011, Navia made it into the top-ten finalist list at the Actors, Models & Talent for Christ where she was later, titled as an Overall Top Child Model. This led to her signing a modeling contract with Generation Model Management.
- She is best friends with Laya Hayes.
- Navia loves eating Italian dishes, especially pizzas. She also relishes the taste of Guacamole and also knows how to make it.
- She relishes the taste of strawberry smoothies.
- Whenever she’s at the beach, she enjoys making sand classes and collecting seashells.
- Growing up, she would enjoy watching cartoons such as SpongeBob and Phineas and Ferb.
- She would draw her inspiration from actress Viola Davis and Meryl Streep.
- Navia is a huge New York Yankees supporter.
- She was placed at #69 among several other talented budding stars in Variety‘s “Young Hollywood Impact Report 2017” list.
- She is obsessed with the Italian dish Penne.
- If she could have a superpower of any kind, Navia would have wanted the ability to be invisible and fly.
- In the past, she was star struck by music artist Shawn Mendes.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Navia Robinson / Instagram