|Emma Watson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 15, 1990|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Emma Watson is an English actress, model, voiceover artist, producer, and activist who rose to prominence with her role as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter film series. This role has won her several accolades including Young Artist Award for “Best Performance in a Feature Film – Leading Young Actress”, National Movie Award for “Best Performance by a Female”, and Teen Choice Award for “Choice Movie: Actress Sci-Fi/Fantasy”. Apart from that, she is also known for her on-screen roles like Samantha “Sam” Button in The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Belle in Beauty and the Beast, Margaret “Meg” March in Little Women, Pauline Fossil in Ballet Shoes, Lucy in My Week with Marilyn, Lena in Colonia, Ila in Noah, and Reverend Iris in The Vicar of Dibley.
Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson
Emma Watson attended The Dragon School, Oxford, England until June 2003 and then, Headington School also, in Oxford, England, till July 2006.
She learned theatre from Stagecoach Theatre Arts, Oxford, England. She got a University degree from Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island in 2012.
Actress, Model, Voiceover Artist, Producer, Activist
- Father – Chris Watson (Lawyer)
- Mother – Jacqueline Luesby (Lawyer)
- Siblings – Alex Watson (Brother), Toby Watson (Step-Brother), Lucy Watson (Step-Sister), Nina Watson (Step-Sister)
- Others – Philip/Phillip James Watson (Paternal Grandfather), Freda E. Duerre (Paternal Grandmother), Colin Luesby (Maternal Grandfather), Greta M. Dickinson (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been signed to Storm Model Management for her modeling assignments.
Emma is also signed with –
- Markham, Froggatt & Irwin – UK
- William Morris Endeavor
- Jason Weinberg from Untitled Entertainment
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emma Watson has dated –
- Tom Felton (2003-2004, 2019) – It was RUMORed between 2003 and 2004 that the Harry Potter co-stars were romantically involved. Again, in 2019, they sparked dating RUMORs.
- Tom Ducker (2006-2007)
- Angus Willoughby (2007-2008)
- Francis Boulle (2008)
- Roberto Agnillera (2008)
- Jay Barrymore (2008-2009)
- Rafael Cebrián (2009-2010)
- George Craig (2010)
- Johnny Simmons (2011)
- Will Adamowicz (2011-2013) – A student at Oxford University, Will Adamowicz dated her from December 2011 until August 2013. She first met Will at the Oxford University campus. The pair separated because she was no longer in contact with him due to her busy schedule.
- Matthew Janney (2014) – The Oxford University rugby player, Matthew Janney dated Emma for quite some time from January 2014 to November 2014.
- Prince Harry Windsor (2015) – In February 2015, she was RUMORed to be dating Prince Harry Windsor.
- Roberto Aguire (2015) – Mexican actor and producer, Roberto Aguire first met Emma on the set of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and they had an encounter in October 2015 when they spent half a day together. At that time, Roberto was an intern at the special effects department.
- William Knight (2015-2017) – American tech entrepreneur William Knight and Emma started dating in October 2015. They dated for 2 years and called it quits in November 2017.
- Robert Pattinson (2018) – In January 2018, actor Robert Pattinson was rumored to have hooked up with Emma.
- Chord Overstreet (2018) – In March 2018, Emma commenced dating actor Chord Overstreet. By May 2018, they had separated.
- Brendan Wallace (2018-2019) – In October 2018, Emma was seen locking lips with American entrepreneur Brendan Wallace while holidaying in Mexico. They seemed to have separated in 2019.
- Cole Cook (2019) – In 2019, Emma was spotted on a date with entrepreneur Cole Cook who also happens to be the younger brother of Alicia Keys.
- Brendan Iribe (2019) – In August 2019, she sparked romance rumors when she was seen with a game programmer and former Oculus CEO, Brendan Iribe while going on a dinner date in Los Angeles. It was revealed by Daily Mail UK.
- Dominic Piazza (2019) – In August 2019, Emma was rumored to be dating Dominic Piazza when they were spotted going on a lunch date to Double Zero Pizza in Venice.
- Leo Robinton (2019-2021) – In October 2019, Emma was first seen kissing Leo Robinton. But, he was not identified until April 2020. Leo has worked at a cannabis company in Los Angeles previously. They were pictured together in February 2021 in Los Angeles. In May 2021, she rejected the engagement rumors. In the summer of 2021, the couple separated after 2 years of togetherness.
- Brandon Green (2021-Present) – After splitting from Leo, Emma is rumored to be cozying up with Sir Phillip Green’s son Brandon Green. In September 2021, they were seen together leaving a helicopter in Battersea, West London.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, German, Welsh, and Scottish descent.
Brown hair and eyes
34-23-34 in or 86-58.5-86 cm
She believes in Higher Power and may not be following a particular religion.
Burberry London, Lancome (2011), Katherine Alexander Jewellery
Best Known For
Her role as “Hermione Granger” in the Harry Potter series
2001 film Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (released as Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone in India and USA) for her role as Hermione Granger.
As a voiceover artist, she made her theatrical film debut by providing vocals to the character of Princess Pea in the 2008 British-American computer-animated adventure fantasy family film, The Tale of Despereaux.
Watson likes to play field hockey and finds her sexier and pretty after the healthy sweat. She visits the gym and does a series of exercises for more than an hour. See her full workout routine and diet plan.
Emma Watson Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Toast
- Cuisine – French, Italian, Spanish
- Favorite TV Programs – Friends (1994-2004)
- Favorite Movie – Notting Hill (1999)
- Favorite Color – White
- Favorite Books – The BFG (Roald Dahl in 1982), The Remains Of The Day (Kazuo Ishiguro in 1989)
- Favorite People – Carlos Ruiz Zafon (Spanish Novelist)
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite School Subjects – Art, History, English
- Favorite Harry Potter Book – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (JK Rowling in 2003)
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Accessory – Lipstick
- Favorite Perfume – Lancôme’s Trésor Midnight Rose
- Favorite Architect – Antoni Gaudí
- Favorite Holiday Destination – Kenya
- Favorite Hotel – Berkeley, London, England
- Favorite Makeup Products – Stila cream blush, Lancôme’s Teint Miracle, and Tarte LipSurgence pencils. Lancôme’s Hypnôse mascara
- Favorite Cocktail – Gin and Tonic
- Favorite Artist – Tracey Emin
Emma Watson Salary for Harry Potter Films
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix – $4 million
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 – $15 million
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 – $15 million
Emma Watson Facts
- Emma Watson wanted to become an actress from the age of 6.
- Emma Watson has 2 cats named Bubbles and Domino.
- Emma likes to play field hockey, tennis, netball. Also, she can dance in different styles.
- She knows a little bit of French as she lived in Paris till she was 5.
- She had a crush on Harry Potter co-star Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) when she was 12.
- Emma Watson was named after her paternal grandmother, who, after marriage became, Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson.
- Emma likes “Lisa” – a character from Simpsons, as she reminds Emma of Hermione Granger’s role in the Harry Potter series.
- Emma got her driver’s license on January 28, 2008, passing the test in the first attempt.
- Emma Watson drinks beer but does not smoke cigarettes.
- Alongside Michelle Williams, Kenneth Branagh, Eddie Redmayne, Dominic Cooper, Julia Ormond, Zoë Wanamaker, and Judi Dench, she co-starred as Lucy in the 2011 drama film, My Week with Marilyn.
- She is the youngest person to appear on the cover of Teen Vogue Magazine when she was 15.
- She also supports the Wild Trout Trust.
- It was rumored in February 2021 that she was retiring from acting after her manager Jason from Untitled Entertainment had said, “Emma‘s social media accounts are dormant but her career isn’t”.
- In January 2022, Emma revealed that she wanted to leave the Harry Potter film franchise before the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007) film, but, fans kept her motivated.