Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson
Emma Watson attended The Dragon School, Oxford, England until June 2003 and then, Headington School also, in Oxford, England, till July 2006.
She learned theatre from Stagecoach Theatre Arts, Oxford, England. She got a University degree from Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island in 2012.
Actress and model
- Father – Chris Watson (Lawyer)
- Mother – Jacqueline Luesby (Lawyer)
- Siblings – Alex Watson (Brother), Toby Watson (Step-Brother), Lucy Watson (Step-Sister), Nina Watson (Step-Sister)
She is signed to Storm Model Management for her modeling assignments.
Emma is also signed to –
- Markham, Froggatt & Irwin – UK
- William Morris Endeavor
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emma Watson dated –
- Tom Felton (2003-2004, 2019) – Rumor
- Will Adamowicz (2011-2013) – A student at Oxford University, Will Adamowicz dated her from December 2011 until August 2013. She first met Will at the Oxford University campus. The pair separated because she was no longer in contact with him due to her busy schedule.
- Matthew Janney (2014) – The Oxford University rugby player, Matthew Janney dated Emma for quite some time from January 2014 to November 2014.
- Prince Harry Windsor (2015) – In February 2015, she was RUMORed to be dating Prince Harry Windsor.
- Roberto Aguire (2015) – Mexican actor and producer, Roberto Aguire first met Emma on the set of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and they had an encounter in October 2015 when they spent half a day together. At that time, Roberto was an intern at the special effects department.
- William Knight (2015-2017) – American tech entrepreneur, William Knight and Emma started dating in October 2015. They dated for 2 years and called it quits in November 2017.
- Robert Pattinson (2018) – In January 2018, actor Robert Pattinson was rumored to have hooked up with Emma.
- Chord Overstreet (2018) – In March 2018, Emma commenced dating actor Chord Overstreet. By May 2018, they had separated.
- Brendan Wallace (2018-2019) – In October 2018, Emma was seen locking lips with American entrepreneur Brendan Wallace while holidaying in Mexico. They seemed to have separated in 2019.
- Cole Cook (2019) – In 2019, Emma was spotted on a date with entrepreneur Cole Cook who also happens to be the younger brother of Alicia Keys.
Race / Ethnicity
Brown hair and eyes
34-23-34 in or 86-58.5-86 cm
She believes in Higher Power and may not be following a particular religion.
Burberry London, Lancome (2011), Katherine Alexander Jewellery
Best Known For
Her role as “Hermione Granger” in the Harry Potter series.
2001 film Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (Released as Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone in India and USA) for her role as Hermione Granger.
Watson likes to play field hockey and finds her sexier and pretty after the healthy sweat. She visits the gym and does a series of exercises for more than an hour. See her full workout routine and diet plan.
Emma Watson Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Toast
- Cuisine – French, Italian, Spanish
- Favorite TV Programs – Friends (1994-2004)
- Favorite Movie – Notting Hill (1999)
- Favorite Color – White
- Favorite Books – The BFG (Roald Dahl in 1982), The Remains Of The Day (Kazuo Ishiguro in 1989)
- Favorite People – Carlos Ruiz Zafon (Spanish Novelist)
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite School Subjects – Art, History, English
- Favorite Harry Potter Book – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (JK Rowling in 2003)
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Accessory – Lipstick
- Favorite Perfume – Lancôme’s Trésor Midnight Rose
- Favorite Architect – Antoni Gaudí
- Favorite Holiday Destination – Kenya
- Favorite Hotel – Berkeley, London, England
- Favorite Makeup Products – Stila cream blush, Lancôme’s Teint Miracle, and Tarte LipSurgence pencils. Lancôme’s Hypnôse mascara
- Favorite Cocktail – Gin and Tonic
- Favorite Artist – Tracey Emin
Emma Watson Facts
- Emma Watson wanted to become an actress from the age of 6.
- Emma Watson has 2 cats named Bubbles and Domino.
- Emma likes to play field hockey, tennis, netball. Also, she can dance in different styles.
- She knows a little bit of French as she lived in Paris till she was 5.
- She had a crush on Harry Potter co-star Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) when she was 12.
- Emma Watson was named after her paternal grandmother, who, after marriage became, Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson.
- Emma likes “Lisa” – a character from Simpsons, as she reminds Emma about Hermione Granger role in the Harry Potter series.
- Emma got her driver’s license on January 28, 2008, by passing the test in the first attempt.
- Emma Watson drinks beer but does not smoke cigarettes.
- She is the youngest person to appear on the cover of Teen Vogue Magazine when she was 15.
- She also supports the Wild Trout Trust.